The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Or get real crazy and do both!
I watched a couple tweakers argue in front of my house yesterday for a couple minutes. Then dude throws his bottle of Dew on his bitch and runs into my neighbor's house. The bitch walks down the road to the intersection and takes her shirt off and starts screaming that she is covered in blood. She didn't have a bra on and somebody called the cops on em. I said fuck this shit and took a couple of my dogs for a ride to peep out a new fishin spot and the cops had left and came back while I was gone and had the whole block shut down cause of the fuckin dumbasses. They were probably on bath salts or something, but I'll say it was meth to connect to two.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
Anybody got Irv Da Phenoms new album? Hit me with some help on it?

(also, apparently there is a Kicking and Screaming leak? Have not downloaded or listened but it is out there)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Anyone here happen to have one of those Snake & Bat keychains from the Hostile Takeover 2012 packages that they're not too attached to?

Dec 11, 2008
I don't think this is the worst Krizz album and yes the album might be too diverse for some people.
Still think Genius is better tho.
But i gotta agree that strange should stop using the dubstep beats.
I used to like some dubstep but that shit is getting annoying.
I like the album so far, except for that T-pain chorus on Dumb for You.
Gonna listen to it a few times while driving to work.
And yes I've pre-ordered it a few days ago.

EDIT: It seems Twiztid brought some fire, never heard them flow that hard.