The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
Lol a fat joke. No. I'm playing a pacifist newspaper journalist from the 40's who is stuck in hell.
that wasn't a fat joke. That was a 'holy shit you actually look sort of like kyle gass if he grew a mustache instead of a goatee and was pissed at jack black for trying to make him satans little bitch' observation.... I'm a teacher and i really do my best to not judge peoples appearances and wouldn't make a comment like that

is this a literal hell, or an 'i'm stuck in the 40's a time of war and i'm a pacifist...fml' type of hell?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
that wasn't a fat joke. That was a 'holy shit you actually look sort of like kyle gass if he grew a mustache instead of a goatee and was pissed at jack black for trying to make him satans little bitch' observation.... I'm a teacher and i really do my best to not judge peoples appearances and wouldn't make a comment like that

is this a literal hell, or an 'i'm stuck in the 40's a time of war and i'm a pacifist...fml' type of hell?
Literally hell, but psychologically tormented, not physically like whips and chains.

Three people are to spend eternity with each other and it's a vicious cycle of psychological torture. One tortures the other, who tortures the other, who tortures the other.

Mar 27, 2006
Wtf does tech say after "no sentimental feelings; ______ buildings" in Trapped in a Psycho'd Body? These lyric sites say "sit'em in necro buildings" or "send 'em in cold buildings". Neither of those sound right. Sounds like "no sentimental feelings, instead medical buildings." I was listening to it again and its bugging the shit outta me.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ok, so I love Doom's music, but I'll confess I'm new to his music in terms of his own albums.

I just got this DOOM/Terrortry - Legendz of Doom! album and it's got the track "It Ain't Nuttin" from The Herbaliser alum "Something Wicked This Way Comes" on it. That Herbaliser album is way old, so is this Doom album old songs, or is it new material?

I mean, the beat is different, but the hook, intro, and lyrics are all the same on both songs.

Aug 16, 2003
Today is my Birthday ya BEEZESS!! Holla at ya boi!!

[video=youtube;bNS1P5yHvsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNS1P5yHvsY[/video]

[video=youtube;ztoSUhbNntQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztoSUhbNntQ[/video]