The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
your on crack if u think steam will fail ^

Its probably the most favourite platform around.. If they price it well and they continue with the backing of everyone it will have more content and possibilities than any console on the market.. who would be there competition ? how could they compete against a console that gives users complete freedom ?
Steam won't fail, this stupid Steam box thing most definitely will, however.

PC Users use Steam. Which means they already have a PC. Console buyers who want to play online will get a 360 or a ps3 because thats where the majority of people are. Who does that leave to buy this system?

EDIT: According to the specs on Kotaku for this system, it will cost about $600. Good fucking luck getting people to spend $400 more than a 360 or a PS3...
You sir, are on crack if you think a low budget gaming PC/ console could even hope to do the numbers the 360, PS3, or even the Wii do.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
SCV was a huge fucking let down. I played that shit for an hour, beat it, and had nothing left to do in it.
You gotta play online breh

I haven't lately, but I wouldn't mind hoping back on every now and then.

I've been playing the absolute shit out of SSX lately. This game is so much fucking fun.
I'm usually in the LA/SF rooms, even with 1-2 bars no lag, such a sweet game if only more people played it online

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
If the default is 20, why does Casper the friendly dumbfuck think we're at 500 pages?

Oh BTW H @HolyMoly , your stupid fucking Steambox is not a console, it's just another PC.

And the gay shit in Mass Effect 3 is still completely optional.