The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
It's pretty shitty out right now... Not even close to the peak of the storm, which is supposed to be between 8-11 tomorrow.

We'll see what happens. I'm just chillin, checkin' the sicc, drinking some Steelies and smokin some feed.

Nov 14, 2002
Nah didn't board up the windows... Thought about it, but I honestly didn't have time to go buy the materials, ya know? I mean I just got out of work a few hours ago... Fuckin' retail.

Right now I've got my windows open and there's a dope breeze.

Nov 14, 2002
Fuck that shit homie... I'm watchin a local news broad get blown the fuck away on some boardwalk laughin' my ass off. The rain is poundin and the wind is pretty bad but my house is tucked back a bit and covered with foliage. There are like 170,000 power outages in my county but it's still not fuckin' with my asshole status.

You should see the local news... The live reports are fucking hilarious. There's a white 20-something year old dude with no shirt talking to a reporter about how a tree landed on his car.. She's like "What did you think when you came outside?"... He's like "I was pissed.. The..."

And the feed cut... lol. News12LI is hilarious right now... They've got a bitch tied to a boardwalk that's breaking away. Then they untie her to show the break and she gets washed away.. LOL

200.000 outages and I'm still fuckin' w the sicc.

Nov 14, 2002
That storm was bullshit... Lol. My house was at the perfect angle so that I could actually keep my front windows open without any rain blowing in and watch the storm fly by. Power is down all around me but my area is fine.. Probably because I'm next to a high school, a town park/pool and a fire department.

I just got shitfaced all night/day and just woke up now... Repeating the process.