The Official Random Thought Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 6, 2008
Random thoughts..

I'm already wanting this new Tech Collabos album and the title hasn't even been announced yet.

And until recently, I didn't know there was a video for "Here Comes Tecca Nina".. I Know, I Know..

And lastly, does anyone know what's up with Prozak's new album? He wasn't on "The Infection" and I'd like to hear some new music from Prozak..

Sep 24, 2002
the idea of a thread like this being stickied has been brought up many many times. no reason not to so pretty stupid that it has yet to be done.

May 1, 2009
So if Kabosh ends up being more than one song I wonder if the vocalist will be in a lot of songs rapping and singing or do you think he will just be a small part in the group.

Jul 28, 2008
from what ive heard of these worm characters, there music seems to be a little too hard for me. not quite what i was hoping for with kabosh. i guess we will just have too wait and see

Nov 14, 2003
And until recently, I didn't know there was a video for "Here Comes Tecca Nina".. I Know, I Know..
not really an "official" video. its just a scene that was shot for a movie/documentary that was filmed in KC and had tech in it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371621/

not to claim responsibility, but I think I played some part in it even making it out there. I got in contact with someone and got a hard copy of the DVD for $10 or something like that. Had Tormentid rip it, and I had never seen it anywhere up until that point. Now it is everywhere, and a lot of people think it is an official video.

I will say one thing, that movie will bore the shit out of you, up until that point. don't think i ever was able to watch the whole thing all the way through.

Jan 16, 2007
Remember when we were kids and had a nintendo, and blew in it to fix the problem? Every kid in America knew how to do that. We didn't have blogs, FAQ's, the Internet....we just figured it out. Today's kids are soft!

Nov 14, 2003
Remember when we were kids and had a nintendo, and blew in it to fix the problem? Every kid in America knew how to do that. We didn't have blogs, FAQ's, the Internet....we just figured it out. Today's kids are soft!
or the stupid little pink cartridge/system cleaner thing.

Jan 16, 2007
Every time I have to spell a word over the phone using 'as in' examples, I
will undoubtedly draw a blank and sound like a complete idiot. Today I had to
spell my boss's last name to an attorney and said "Yes that's G as in...(10
second lapse)..ummm...Goonies"

Jan 16, 2007
MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how
to get out of my neighborhood.

I would like to officially coin the phrase 'catching the swine flu' to be used
as a way to make fun of a friend for hooking up with an overweight woman.
Example: "Dave caught the swine flu last night."

Jan 16, 2007
I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower
first and THEN turn on the water.

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have
to restart my collection.

"Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this ever.

. Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for
pedophiles...

As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no
matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

Even if I knew your social security number, I wouldn't know what do to with it.

. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a
pocket, hitting the G-spot, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I bet my
ass everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7
seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...