Noxious N8 ft Eminem music video.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
That video is pretty fucking funny, actually.

And I don't know what Apple stores are like anywhere else, but if you did that in the local Apple store by me they'd probably break your legs. They take themselves WAAAAAY too fucking seriously in that store.

May 7, 2008
i bet everyone in that shop was thinking " wow look at this white trash looking idiot someone should get his carer before he hurts himself "..

u need a helmet..

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
That is the primary reason why I won't ever do a music video lol I know how ridiculous I would look, no need to put out a video for everyone to reference. If you don't have a decent budget, don't even mess with videos. Shitty quality videos makes even the hardest mofos look dumb. This looks like some Jamie Kennedy shit.

Nov 14, 2002
That is the primary reason why I won't ever do a music video lol I know how ridiculous I would look, no need to put out a video for everyone to reference. If you don't have a decent budget, don't even mess with videos. Shitty quality videos makes even the hardest mofos look dumb. This looks like some Jamie Kennedy shit.
Uh... It's obviously a joke.

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
i hope you realize that he wanted it to be on some Jamie Kennedy shit and he wanted this to be a joke. and don't ever refer to something like this as a music video