nick cannon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Im watchin Access Granted on BET..and I heard a part of the song "Can I Live"....he was saying "Just think, what if I could just, just blink myself away" I was wondering did he copy techs lyrics from "This Ring" or did tech copy it from someone before that...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Kawnar said:
well I looked in the tech remake thread and didnt see anything so I thought I would ask...no harm in asking...sorry if I was supposed to know that

It's ok.....it is in the tech remake thread....but i guarentee the two choads above didnt know this information before reading that thread either.

Nick Cannon is hillarious

Jan 28, 2005
DaSlacker said:
Dave Chappelle has gone crazy... Literally.

Not only that, he did it in South Africa.

In the words of Dave Chappelle: "Tought break nigga".

How about ya'll elaborate on this "Can I Live" thing...

only song of that name I know of is the Jay-Z one off Reasonable Doubt.

Aug 18, 2002
I heard Dave and Comedy Central are having disputes over shit and now season 3 ain't gonna start at the end of this month....like they originally planned....???

Mar 31, 2005
NINE1TREY said:
I heard Dave and Comedy Central are having disputes over shit and now season 3 ain't gonna start at the end of this month....like they originally planned....???
Yeah dude, this is off topic but anyways. I heard he flew from NJ to South Africa to check himself into a mental institution. I think he played the Tyrone character a little too often, lol, but on the real I hope he's aight and comes back to make us all laugh again. :paranoid: