New User - - Great Site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
Hey everybody!! This site is great. I ran across it doing a yahoo search. You have answered a lot of the questions I had about certain tracks / artists here in KC. Useful and informative forum . . .most of the time, anyway. I am from Warrensburg, MO. Thanks for the help!

Jan 9, 2004
Yeah, this site seems to be the best as far as up to date shit on Tech and KC music.

Went to school at CMSU, graduated in 2000, but I never left, oh well, could be worse towns to live in.

Jan 9, 2004
Still pretty new to the scene really. Others that I have heard other than Tech: Pharmacy, Rich the Factor, Lyrycyst (from the 'burg), Skatterman and Snug Brim, XTC, Axium (not rap, but have seen their shows a couple of times, probably others, but I am still getting into it.

Jan 9, 2004
I saw a lot of users talking about Grant Rice. What is the story with that? Does he have any officially released material out yet? I would like to check it out, but I have actually looked for it and haven't seen it for sale anywhere.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
he's on Tormented off Anghellic... If I'm not wrong... he's on a ton of songs on Absolute Power, but just not 'featured'... I could be wrong bout that... I think I read that somewhere... There are more tracks too... Hey Muthafuckas... etc...that aren't on "Tech"'s cds...

Empire Mixed tapes has a few tracks with Tech on there... Skatterman and Snug are on there... SG, Luna, Xtacy... damn... a ton of talent for real... you for sure need to pick it up...