Need Some Help

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
im trying to tell these kids that tech is the shit live cuz some other kids said how he stole the show at rock bells, anyway one kid posted some live vids of RTB and some people say they sound like shit.....anyway every youtube vid sounds like shit, except the one video you got for buying killer on itunes, it goes stamina, like yeah and einstein....i found the one im looking for but if u look closely the kid is watching the video im looking for on his computer...

so if anyone can help me out im tryin to spread the word of the n9ne......

here's the video i found....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXPAOVIqP1A

Jan 16, 2007
no no i didnt record that video....thats the video i want its just some other fuck watching it...and looks bad but sounds good......IM LOOKing for the video the kid is watching in the youtube thingy sorry for not making it clear

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I believe that iLike video is the exact same thing for sale on iTunes, just that iTunes is way better quality. Sounds like an echo was added to the iLike one though. :\

Dec 10, 2008
how bout you jus show him a dvd of his.

better yet..wait til the new dvd come out n show him that ;) then he can see everything.

Oct 16, 2006
The "Live In Denver" portion of The Psychumentary would be some good footage to give them as a glimpse of a Tech N9ne concert.. not sure if that select portion has been ripped and uploaded on the net though..

ECF'NW.

Nov 14, 2002
im trying to tell these kids that tech is the shit live cuz some other kids said how he stole the show at rock bells, anyway one kid posted some live vids of RTB and some people say they sound like shit.....anyway every youtube vid sounds like shit, except the one video you got for buying killer on itunes, it goes stamina, like yeah and einstein....i found the one im looking for but if u look closely the kid is watching the video im looking for on his computer...
WTF did you just say?