My World Remix?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
So my homie was telling me that there is another version of "My World' floating around where the only change is that they play the hook backwords the whole song. I think that would be hella tight. Any one have any more info? (where to get it at?)

Nov 14, 2002
I get the feeling your friend is getting mixed up with that one song from... God damn it's been a long time. I don't remember but the first release of the track had the broads chorus flipped because there was some issue with her (I could be totally wrong about this) dying, so things weren't finalized, but the album had to drop so it is what it is... Then they released the original on the Vintage Tech album.

"Trapped in a Psycho's Body" is the song.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I get the feeling your friend is getting mixed up with that one song from... God damn it's been a long time. I don't remember but the first release of the track had the broads chorus flipped because there was some issue with her (I could be totally wrong about this) dying, so things weren't finalized, but the album had to drop so it is what it is... Then they released the original on the Vintage Tech album.

"Trapped in a Psycho's Body" is the song.
Absolute Power is the album and Laticia Naylor (sp) was her name from memory...

and Zero is correct because I remember contributing to the thread this pertained to though I could'nt find it via the thread search, but basically there was an issue with the hooks derived origin and they couldn't get clearance before the deadline which is why it was reversed on AP, it was then released on Vintage Tech with the original hook and Tech briefly makes mention of the issue...

as for My World, no such thing exists that was genuinely released from Strange...

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I tried to make him track it down for me, he just gave me a run around about how his other homie has it.

Yea I thought it was fake but would be sick if it exists, I been looking and looking for a while now with no luck.