My apology to MasZive...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2006
I Weezyfbaby00,

Apologize to MasZive for disrespecting his position as a veteran of Strange Music Forum. When I stated that no one cared about you painting Travis' yard Gucci, I didnt know that you and Travis had an ongoing inside joke about painting each others yards, nor did I know that you were his neighbor either. I also did not know that you knew Tech N9ne for over 10 years either and that yall went back to before "Lets Get Fucked Up."

I did not intend to offend anyone and dont want anyone to feel as if I am some sarcastic newbie with freckles, a suntan, fitted Old Navy Hat, medium Abercrombie shirt and a slick toungue that dare go up againt 4 year vets to this site such as TechN9neHQ, JLMACN & MasZive.

As for the other guys BRAN, MID-WEST785 and thascary1... This is proof that I am no match for MasZive. He finds ways of scaring the begeebies out of a person that fucks with him and I stand here as an 18 year old man saying that I am sorry as fuck! I cant express it enough. Please dont do me like you did LoccDogg60, Butcher661, GAZMAZK and many others.

Thank you for allowing me to remain a member of this board. I am humble now and will shut the fuck up!

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
ID gives a fuck what you thought Wezzyfbaby00, get an (original name) just like the name your a (00) to me. soo (shut up) dont come back with another one of your (gay) ass comments, i will (lyricaly destroy you). that reminds me of 1 of the songs i have for my new album, the lyrical kill uh the lyrical kill, cause im keepin it real, im keepin it real, the lyrical kill the lyrical kill cause im keepin it real im keepin it real.