My apology to MasZive...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 14, 2004
Weezyfbaby00. said:
I Weezyfbaby00,

Apologize to MasZive for disrespecting his position as a veteran of Strange Music Forum. When I stated that no one cared about you painting Travis' yard Gucci, I didnt know that you and Travis had an ongoing inside joke about painting each others yards, nor did I know that you were his neighbor either. I also did not know that you knew Tech N9ne for over 10 years either and that yall went back to before "Lets Get Fucked Up."

I did not intend to offend anyone and dont want anyone to feel as if I am some sarcastic newbie with freckles, a suntan, fitted Old Navy Hat, medium Abercrombie shirt and a slick toungue that dare go up againt 4 year vets to this site such as TechN9neHQ, JLMACN & MasZive.

As for the other guys BRAN, MID-WEST785 and thascary1... This is proof that I am no match for MasZive. He finds ways of scaring the begeebies out of a person that fucks with him and I stand here as an 18 year old man saying that I am sorry as fuck! I cant express it enough. Please dont do me like you did LoccDogg60, Butcher661, GAZMAZK and many others.

Thank you for allowing me to remain a member of this board. I am humble now and will shut the fuck up!

^^what a puss!

Props: BUTCHER 206

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
"Ya" if maszive wrote it, it would of said edited by maszive. and it would be in his name not yours. when you typed that gay shit, it was posted in your name.

Apr 21, 2003
BRAN said:
"Ya" if maszive wrote it, it would of said edited by maszive. and it would be in his name not yours. when you typed that gay shit, it was posted in your name.

u make me laugh every post.....people are hatin on you more than this guy, but u seem to just go right along like you didn't get ur post count to 150+ in less than a month for just shit talking...

Oct 9, 2002
BRAN said:

are you really that stupid??? anyone can make up another name and post on it... it has a period at the end of the screen name making it different

i swear these days... you kids need to get in school and get off the siccness

oh well im sure darwin will take care of you at some point :dead:

Apr 24, 2006
www.ilovesmokingpole.com
mizzouplaya said:
are you really that stupid??? anyone can make up another name and post on it... it has a period at the end of the screen name making it different

i swear these days... you kids need to get in school and get off the siccness

oh well im sure darwin will take care of you at some point :dead:

Yea you are right i am a (fuckin) retard. My (mom) has been telling me for years i just never (listened)

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
Fuck you Mizzouplayahata. and its not cool to make fun of handicap people. they cant help it, who the fuck are you guys to juge anyone you fuckin pieces of shit!!!

Apr 24, 2006
www.ilovesmokingpole.com
JLMACN said:

haha

I was gonna say somethin (disrespectful) here, but i realized you might be my (father).

See my mom went (whorin) herself out years ago and i happened, she called it an "accident" Anyway, i just didnt (wanna) disrespect what could be my father (figure) so im just gonna be quiet now.

BRAN

Sicc OG
Apr 4, 2006
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! MIZZOU PLAYA HATA. AND SHUT UP JONNA YOU FUCKIN BITCH!!! NO IM NOT HANDICAPPED BUT I FILL FOR DIFFERNT MOTHAFUCKAS AND I HATE TO SEEE PICES OF SHIT LIKE YOU GUYS, TALK SHIT ALL THE TIME. AND THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. FUCK YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU. FUCK MIZZOUPLAYAHATA FUCK JLWACKIN AND ANY OTHER MOTHAFUCKA THATS HATEN GO TO HELL!!!

Oct 9, 2002
BRAN said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! MIZZOU PLAYA HATA. AND SHUT UP JONNA YOU FUCKIN BITCH!!! NO IM NOT HANDICAPPED BUT I FILL FOR DIFFERNT MOTHAFUCKAS AND I HATE TO SEEE PICES OF SHIT LIKE YOU GUYS, TALK SHIT ALL THE TIME. AND THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. FUCK YOU AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU. FUCK MIZZOUPLAYAHATA FUCK JLWACKIN AND ANY OTHER MOTHAFUCKA THATS HATEN GO TO HELL!!!
haha try and get a lil more worked up over the internet

bwahhahaha