man im worried bout this next tech album..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2004
No way, won't happen, Celcius was put out without his permission and he would have never approved of a lot of those songs making it to his own album. On mix tapes or comp's, mabye, but not his actual album. I wouldn't worry to much about Everready. It will be fine.

Aug 18, 2002
How many times am I gonna have to post this. :dead: I wouldn't be worried. From the man himself:

"And on the song title thing for EVERREADY, so far I have 9 beats chosen for the album.3 from my homeboy SEVEN outta WICHITA.those are called SLEEPING BEAUTY about me meeting the most beautiful bitch but she turns out to be 17 and she says she will be 18 in a week so I kinda kidnap the bitch get her back to my place, tie her up and keep her for a week with hopes of fucking her the morning of her birthday.But Im real nice to her during her visit. I feed her and shit,walk her to the bathroom and shit.Who knows, maybe she will love me by her birthdate.The other one is called COME GANSTER.Its just about how niggas come up to me sayin I need to cut that crazy shit out and do a whole gangster album, or what they think is gangster so I clown them niggas real quick.The third SEVEN trk is called THE MONEY RETURNS.It talks about how us touring makes our monitary returns incredible.Me and KALIKO are playing tug of war with that one right now.I got two from RICK ROCK so far.ONE is called MY WIFE,MY BITCH,MY GIRL.that one needs no explaination!The other one I have no title for but its so fuckin club I gotta do that shit.I got one from a cat named POLLY outta CANADA called THE RAIN. Yaw know what thats about.Another one from a cat named BUCKWILD.That one is called TURN.Its about all the niggas in my past and my present turning on me and shit over this fame bullshit, I gotta touch on that cause its hurting me at this moment ICY ROC KRAVYN!I got one outta TIMBALANDS camp from a cat named TANK. Its a fuckin hit yaw, its called MS.GOTTALOTTAVIT. Its talkin about us going from town to town ,over seas and shit seeing all types of big booty bitches.I got this hard ass beat from a hook up thru SWEEDEN by this cat outta NEWYORK named MR.ROYCE.This one is called IN MY HEAD.Its about all the crazy shit I think about, its a hit too nigga.And last but not least, one poduced by THE LEGENDARY TRAXTER outta CHICAGO,thats TWISTAS people.This one is called, WELCOME TO MY WORLD.THATS the one we been talkin about so long with ME,BROTHA LYNCH,and EMINEM.It will be talkin about the shit that goes on in our worlds,3 different people, 3 different worlds. and thats all I got so far. Im looking to do like 20 so I need more trks. holla."TECH N9NE

"You know I gotta do a REGIME trk, it wouldnt be complete if I didnt. But I just need the right beat dog.I just did a show with DMX in VEGAS and he was cool as fuck. Its funny you say DMX because thats one of the cats I always had in mind to do a joint with.And yes I will check that ANGHELLIC shit out dog." CHAKRATEASE

And don't forget bout the track he did w/ Big V of Nappy Roots and Jellycicle w/ E-40.

Jun 22, 2004
WOW ive neva seen that shit be4...... If I was good at producing and had equipment then I would try and produce one for Tech..... I think "Welcome To My World" Will be a hit.... Infact I was already thinkin about a concept for one of my songs but im gonna havta scratch it cause Tech is doin that. But It sounds tight. They better do a video for that joint. And Hopefully it wont be talked about like its Eminem's song. They gotta see it is Tech. This album... Right Now I am gaurentinng... Quote me on this.... I am gaurenting that Tech N9ne's upcoming album release "EverReady: The Religion" Sells At Least 400,000 copies. With the right promoting. Im garunteing that shit homies.
-sam

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I HEARD HE IS PLANNIG ON IT BEING LIKE A MOVIE...BUT WITH MUSIC...
.....SOME PEOPLES THAT HAVE HEARD THE SHIT HE HAS DONE ...SAY IT IS REAL TIGHT...AND THAT IT SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER ANGHELLIC.....SO??????????....

JUST BE PATIENT..

Sep 17, 2003
The only thing I am worried about is that Kaliko is going to sing every hook and there might be a track with ICP. As long a Kaliko sticks to regular singing, it'll be fine. But if I buy the album and I hear some ICP bull shit on there... that would disappoint me big time. (If that happens, I'll give it a listen and if I don't like it, there is always the forward button.)

And fuck 400,000 copies! If Tech has a bangin' first single (and a video ready for that shit) out a couple months in advance getting awesome radio play, there would easily be a huge build up. Tech would be doing Leno and Letterman, other things in between to promote the album and the record label would actually put Tech in the lime light.

It wouldn't hurt to also have good distribution. In my opinion, if this CD can get into any place that sells CD's, then he will sell that many more. I am always walking into places and not seeing Tech (or any Strange artist) on the shelves. If MSC can't get Everready distributed well, then they should team with Universal (or some major label) to distribute the album.

In my opinion, Strange & MSC has to do everything and anything to make Everready a success.

Aug 16, 2003
That shit sounds real fucking tight. I'm glad it came from Tech that the song w/ him Lynch and Em is gonna be on this cd and I know its gonna be HEAT. I cant wait for that shit to drop now.

Holla

Aug 18, 2002
I agree with Soul that if they plan on this being a huge album sales wise, then they gonna have to get a video and/or major airplay from every radio station.

Jun 2, 2004
warrensburg said:
if he has the juggalos and mainstream video airplay, holy shit, Tech will finally get the attention needed.
Fuck if he got that he would be like a musical god, Have the juggalos and the mainstream rap fans, and the underground rap fans everybody, holy shit :eek:

Jan 9, 2004
imamazon said:
Fuck if he got that he would be like a musical god, Have the juggalos and the mainstream rap fans, and the underground rap fans everybody, holy shit :eek:
Yeah, somehow, as talented as Tech is, I don't see him ruling the underground and mainstream at the same time. But I will take a front seat and watch to see if it happens. Everready will tell us everything. If not then, then probably not ever.