Listened to All 6s&7s and Damn Fool today..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2006
Strange is going to a whole new level.

Listened to both CDs top to bottom. Holy shit.

Big Scoob is a legitimate artist now. He all growed up.

Tech stepped up and produced the CD he's been dreaming of. His hardcore base will love it and so will the streets. Only a hardcore hater can diss 6s&7s. Tech's best work start to finish.

Only a close-minded idiot will diss Damn Fool. It will make you laugh, cry and dance. Scoob is Fat Luda.

Jason Whitlock

Jan 16, 2007
is this really jason whitlock????

nevermind, it has to be who the fuck would make a fake account and decide "jason whitlock" was going to be the one to impersonate.

thanks for the comments, sooooooo is "So Lonely" on the album?

Dec 1, 2006
I don't know what's fair to talk about.... I've seen Worldwide Choppers and Fuck Food talked about in magazine interviews. BANGERS!!! BANGERS!!!

Hate on T-Pain if you want to, hate on Weezie if you want to (and I do), but they brought it on Fuck Food....Thought for sure I would hate the song. One of my favorites.

Busta brought his A-plus game for Worldwide Choppers!!! So did everybody on the song.

Dec 1, 2006
Real talk, don't sleep on Damn Fool. Wow.... It's a fun CD.... I liked Monsterifik... Damn Fool takes 5 shits on Monsterifik....

I don't hype everything Strange does. I'll generally stay quiet about the shit I don't like.

Damn Fool and 6&7s are must-haves.

Jun 22, 2007
Im kinda scared he put dam fool and 6s and 7s on the same level of comparison...
Yeah that wouldn't be good. I listened to Damn Fool, and it's a pretty good album, def. better than Monsterifik IMO.

But if All 6's & 7's is on the same level of comparison like you said (which I find hard to believe bc Tech is 100X better than Scoob), than it'll be a MAJOR disappointment.

Dec 17, 2004
Yea that damn fool cd is mad sick iv been tryin to tell ppl that its better then monsterifik n the new lynch album by far haven't heard the all 6's and 7's but I want to give it a spin