Kutt Calhoun - Black Gold

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2005

Kutt Calhoun is set to drop his highly anticipated album, Black Gold, in stores 2/26/2013. The Kansas City Chief is back and blazing on Black Gold! With tracks like "I Been Dope", "Same Thing" and "See What Had Happened Was", along with features such as Tech N9ne and Brotha Lynch Hung, Black Gold is sure to be what you've been waiting for. Preorder your copy now at strangemusicinc.net and you'll receive an autographed copy of Black Gold, a limited edition Black Gold t-shirt (XL only), a Strange Music sticker and a bonus mp3 track! Don't miss your chance - head over to strangemusicinc.net and preorder your copy of Kutt Calhoun's album, Black Gold!

Pre-Order Today!!!

Bonus Track: Heart 2 Heart ft. Krizz Kaliko

Last edited:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
1. Self Preservation (ft. Krizz Kaliko)
2. 501s and Rightsides (ft. Brotha Lynch Hung)
3. I Been Dope (ft. Tech N9ne)
4. I Don't Like The Look Of It
5. See What Had Happened Was
6. Same Thing
7. Jack Tripper
8. Anthem
9. It's Goin' Down (ft. BG Bulletwound & Snug Brim)
10. Baby Mama Drama (ft. Bishop Don Dotta)
11. That's My Word
12. Hello and Goodbye
13. In They Honor (ft. Ben-G Da Prince of Soul)

Bonus Track
14. I Been Dope: The Town Remix (ft. The Popper, Ron Ron and Nesto The Owner)

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
In other news, it looks like Raw & Un-Kutt has clawed it's way to some decent numbers. 16,617 looks to be where it currently stands. Not bad considering the last numbers we had was the first week numbers, which was just shy of 3,500.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Only $5.70 here. Still outrageous for as far as it would have to travel. Pyro, aren't you up there in/by Canada, or do I have you mistaken for someone else?