Kutt Calhoun

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Lets take the spotlight off Tech n9ne and Twista for a second....

Has everyone had the chance to check out his tracks, Parlaa Remix and Bring The Flames on the Skatter n Snug Promo Cd?

If so, what did yall think?

Nov 18, 2003
I was definately diggin the parlae remix and bring the flames, the remix was a little better than the original but they both were still bangin, I just wanna hear more full songs of kutt and skatterman and snug brim, i've been lovin their music ever since I saw them live in seattle at the catwalk club, it was a small venue but a bangin show ofcourse, also B.G bulletwound is off the hook, he needs to sign w/ strange and get his album out nationwide, it's hard to get most of the tight kc shit out here

Jan 12, 2003
yeah, the remix is pretty good for what we can hear so far. And Bring The Flames is straight fire! That song has to be his best ive heard so far. BTW, on Dove Dawgs cd The Invasion, Kutts verse on the song Haterism is fuckin tight as well.

Sep 30, 2002
GOOD JOB NICK, Take my original idea and take the word mothafucka out of it and call it your own. HaHa

Please refer to the KUTT MOTHAFUCKIN KALHOUN thread on the second page of the forum.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
yeah the remix is bangin krizz killed it...

don't mean to wreck this kutt thread but Krizz should do an r&b album as well as a rap album he could make it either way

Sep 30, 2002
Yeah, I heard Kutt doesn't like to do the whole fan thing. I was at a signing and only Tech and Krizz showed up. I was looking forward to talking to Kutt, but he was probably watching bone thugs. I missed half of Bone Thugs set just to get autographs.