**"Kill-Bill" &"House Of 1,000 Corpses" stars introduced to some STRANGE MUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
**"Kill-Bill" &"House Of 1,000 Corpses" stars introduced to some STRANGE MUS

damn, today was the shit because I brought a box of 200 Skatterman & Snugbrim cd samplers to the Pasadena Comic Book/Sci -Fi convention and guess what?? man... the whole box was empty in 3 HOURS!!! (not to mention the bunch I had in my bag).
Guess who I saw??? I saw that clown dude from Rob Zombie's "HOUSE OF 1,000 Corpses", I forgot his character's name, but anyways, I told him about the sampler and he dug the crazy, wicked shit, so he was down to have me take a picture of him holding up his Skatterman & Snugbrim cd sampler!!!

-ALSO, in the convention was DAVID CARRADINE from "Kung Fu The Legend Continues" and KILL-BILL!!! I gave him and his manager one, but instead of taking it, they got it, looked at the cover and his manager was like:"We don't want this gangster rap!" and gave it back to me!!!! LOL, and I tried to tell them that it wasn't gangster rap, but the decided not to care or listen, but Carradine agreed to take a picture, but WITHOUT the cd sampler!! LOL, he looked all pissed holding his cell phone!! what an asshole...can't wait to see his ass die in KILL-BILL vol. 2!!

-here's some extra shit....man... they showed a nice clip of the upcoming movie "DAWN OF THE DEAD".... I remember seeing pics of it on Entertainment Weekly, and it looked kinda cheesey, but when I saw the clip, I was like DAMN.... this is gonna be a great zombie movie!!! LOL, it showed this little girl biting her dad's hand, then her mom and dad run to their room and lock it, then the dad turns to a zombie and attacks his wife!!! chases her around the house, into the bathroom, dude breaks in while she jumps out the bathroom window while kicking his face, gets in her car...see's her neghbor with a shotgun, shooting other zombies, telling her to get the fuck out and leave town NOW!! then all of a sudden BAM!! that fool get ran over by an ambulance like some Final Destination shit!! then her now zombie husband jumps on the hood of her car as she drives off, the dude runs after the car like T-1,000!!! And some funny shit... he runs and turns left onto a LIVE, NON-ZOMBIE NEIGHBOR and attacks that fool in the background!!! LMAO!!
sorry, had to tell you guys about this kick-ass movie clip!!!
-Jugga

P.S., I will tell my escaping Sunset Blvd. (The New Strange Music Office's street!) from 4 cop cars while stapling Skatterman & Snugbrim posters story some other time!!

HERE'S A LINK to the Comic Book/Sci-Fi PROGRAM:
http://www.comicbookscifi.com/program1.html

May 4, 2002
That Dawn of the Dead trailer has been online for a minute now. That scene is just the opening sequence. The majority of the movie takes place in a mall like the original one.

Sep 16, 2002
lol,yeah, then "House of 1,000 INternational House Of Pancakes'" starring the fat kid in Head Of The Class and that "fat shit cat" from Anger Management...

actually YEAH.. the clown dude said they're filming the sequel to HOUSE OF 1,000 corpses RIGHT NOW and it will have alot more violence and blood and guts and SEX and nudity and kalifornication....

I personally had my hopes up for House Of 1,000 Corpses, but I honestly did NOT like that movie....I thought it was gonna be all crazy about it cause Rob Zombie's the shit!! oh well, people have different tastes.
-Jugga

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPIIIIIIRRRRRRRRE!!!
damn, I wish Tech N9ne was up on that Drinkin POtnaz re-do song with Grant Rice

did I mention Carradine's a fuckin asshole????? his kung-fu legend does not continue in my damn book!