Jonny Valiant Vol. 0 (Extended & Remastered Mixtape)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I heard an interview where Rittz was talking about a scrapped album called Jonny Valiant Vol. 0 & thought that'd be a dope name for an obscure tracks compilation, then I ran into this exact idea on the net as someone else had already done it. The only thing is it was only 12 tracks and I'v compiled a lot more tracks than that using Reverbnation, DJ booth.net and Youtube for the really obscure. So here it is, Extended & Remastered where needed. Def some key cuts on this collection, a must for any Rittz fan.

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
wow...i thought i had a pretty deep Rittz discography, but i have maybe only 7 of these songs, and most of em probably dont have the quality of these. outside of the actual release of his album, this just made my month.

Props: MoonChild
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fashow, I'v got 35 feature tracks as well. Once I heard that Life & Times I was like damn this cat got fire! Only thing negative I can even think of is that he raps about meth & coke, meth bein the real killer of course. It don't really bother ME persay, I just never been into that type of shit but when I think of kids listening that's the only thing that's like damn, but dude spits real shit from the heart so I don't let it keep me from bein a fan. Jus hope he don't ruin his life with that shit, don't think he will, I'v jus seen first hand too many times how that shit can ruin lives.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
He has mentioned other releases but I think they were just street releases and not on the internet or anything like that. I'm sure he's sittin' on a plethora of tracks, hopefully we'll see a "Vintage Rittz" Collection from strange or somethin'.