Heyyyyy!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Holy fuck Nick your alive lol you've decided to drop in a few years too late given the forums recent demise in activity. Hope you've been well, breh.

Ps. Other than myself, Zer0 and a few others that chime in from time to time, this place is now a graveyard due to the overwhelmingly strong peter-riding over at the strangemusicinc boards...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Hahaha, what up man? Is that what’s going on now?? Smh

Someone asked me last night what message board moderators even do and I was like “well...”.

20 minutes later I was recovering my siccness password.

I can’t believe it’s been 18 years since we started this shit. Crazy!
Just life bro, tryna stack them papes and look after the family. I rarely come on here that often other than in the past few weeks due to having time to kill on the PC inbetween tasks at work. How's things with you?

LOL word, it's been a long minute since those days, the fact that your still on here is ridiculous after all those years man. Super stoked to see you grace these parts again. Have you heard from/been able to keep in touch with Swick, Cyrus, Ant, JL or any of the others?

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
What up nick?!

For some reason I felt the need to check if this was still around also. Damn! Had some good memories on this board. Hope everyone is doing well.

I wish I could get in contact with Stacy and Dr Drew, but sadly lost touch of them in the myspace days.

If anyone has any contact PM Me.