Full Length live band tour in the works.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2003
www.facebook.com
caught a band of psychos show, it was good but seemed like the shortest show of his i been too, on a future tour with a band id like to hear some of his more rock influenced songs, and a girl got on stage and sprayed titty milk all over, i woulda been pissed if i was close and got soaked..

Sep 30, 2002
caught a band of psychos show, it was good but seemed like the shortest show of his i been too, on a future tour with a band id like to hear some of his more rock influenced songs, and a girl got on stage and sprayed titty milk all over, i woulda been pissed if i was close and got soaked..
You are correct sir it was the shortest set in some time. That was intentional. They set up the two week run to understand the logistics/gauge response and build chemistry for a potentially longer tour. Notice that this mini tour only went through some of his strongest markets Denver, Phx, San Diego, Sacremento, etc. They new live set will be longer.