Fuck Nate Dogg.. Krizz Kaliko Nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
I don't know if I'd say fuck Nate Dogg, shit he's been the only one for years SINGING that gangsta shit. Can't nobody really fuck with him...but, if somebody was to it would definatly be Krizz he can sure blow them vocals. Really can't wait for that Funkra!?

-Anybody know anything about that new Nate that was supposed to come out like years ago? "Get Up" with Eve?:dead:

Aug 18, 2002
CheckYourSelf....or Sig or whatever the fuck...I appreciate that helps us all out, by the way I like the pictures I guess I checked the sig and it was fuckin stupid maybe you don't know how to work the computer right.

And Juan Million...Yeah I've had that song for like a year also but what the deal with the album? Its long over due and this CLOWN thinks he the biggest Twista, Bone and Tech fan but he barely knows shit. Why don't u jump on another wagon.

Jun 13, 2002
yea, he got talent. but i wouldn't say he's better than nate dogg. nate dogg's a og in the game, and kaliko aint put in work like nate has yet.

Apr 25, 2002
SF
Zer0.MediA said:
What pic, dumbass? I was just saying that all you did was cop a rip from teccanina.com... It's a link you dumb asshole.
so, what you have to take the picture yourself to have it in your sig? is that picture copyrighted? all homeboy said was that it was a tight pic.. damn you're excited