Fuck Nate Dogg.. Krizz Kaliko Nigga!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
is that picture copyrighted?
Actually, since it's just from the DVD, which Strange owns the rights too... Yes.

Next?

and the point of telling me where i got my pic is??
I was just making sure your head didn't get to big. Your sig sucks... It always has, and probably always will. I wouldn't make such a big deal of this if it weren't for your idiotic handle.

Checkthepost.

Aug 26, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Actually, since it's just from the DVD, which Strange owns the rights too... Yes.

Next?

I was just making sure your head didn't get to big. Your sig sucks... It always has, and probably always will. I wouldn't make such a big deal of this if it weren't for your idiotic handle.

Checkthepost.

still no pussy hugh??

I will pray for you

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Kaliko has talent not a lot of muthafuckas have... he can be on 8 outa 10 tracks and not get old... he can sound different and GOOD on each one... I can't even think of that guy's name that is doin all the hooks lately (he's on that song with Snoop and one with Justin Timberlake) he gets sooo old... you're just like... c'mon... somethin new already! That's why big Krizz is the shizznit! haha...

Oh, Zero... you've had some pretty annoying sigs too (and some pretty fuckin funny ones too)
what's really annoying is not bein able to go an entire thread without some sort of arguement breakin out... you both are right... let's move on...

Nov 14, 2002
Oh, Zero... you've had some pretty annoying sigs too (and some pretty fuckin funny ones too)
what's really annoying is not bein able to go an entire thread without some sort of arguement breakin out... you both are right... let's move on...
1. My name doesn't consist of the words "Check the Sig(nature)"
2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah... everyone loves to pin the arguments on me, as if there wouldn't be any if I didn't post. Complain to me when I start calling you a whore again. K?

In the meantime baby, shut the fuck up, and just ride.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Zer0.MediA said:
1. My name doesn't consist of the words "Check the Sig(nature)"
2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaah... everyone loves to pin the arguments on me, as if there wouldn't be any if I didn't post. Complain to me when I start calling you a whore again. K?
In the meantime baby, shut the fuck up, and just ride.
I never 'pinned' it on you... the entire thing is just annoying... that's all... no offense to you... no offense to ol dude...

oh and...You wish, baby, you wish!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
While Nate Dogg is probablly one of the dopest hook writers around....to me it seems like a lot of his shit sounds the same....much like some of you think about Kaliko.

Personally, I wish Nate Dogg would just do his own work, but that hasn't been so successful in the past. (see "These Days")

I'm sure Kaliko would be thrilled to be considered in the same company of a vet like Nate.