Empire and Grantrice.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Just to letdcha know... grantrice.com is up n runnin... you can purchase Empire Mixed Tapes on there... I'm tellin you... it's fuckin awesome...

Check out the track... number 17 with Snakes... fuckin tight... and the last track is by far the realist shit...

Empire!

Dec 29, 2002
yea the shit is phat the whole cd is the shit
i like how there are different shit on there besides grant
but the grant and panic and sg and luna songs are the shit

Aug 18, 2002
To Be honest most of the songs I'm diggin are ones that they produced, not any of the borrowed samples although they ain't bad. So can't wait to see what Grant does with Smiles and Cries.

Hopefully the cat from Intent is involved again....does he SING like that on their albums or not?

Nov 14, 2002
You know what's tight as fuck? Grant Rice, S&S, Tech, Vertigo, Kaliko, and Kutt. Everything they've EVER done is tight as fuck. EVER! And you know what else is tight as fuck? Every Strange belt, waterbottle, bandanna, shirt, hat, thong, video, cd, dvd, cassette, vinyl, and sweatband! But you wanna know what's even tighter as fuck? therealtechn9ne.com, rapkansascity.com, techn9nehq.com, teccanina.com, siccness.net/strangemusic BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

You don't need to tell us what you think is good, if we can all just assume that you think EVERYTHING is "tight as fuck". We get it.

You seriously need something for your ADD, like a kick to the cranium.

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

i have that techn9ne,xtaci,grantrice mr so heavy remix chopped n screwed already by urs truly it brings out tha song more i think =\ dunno if i should post it holla if u hear me lol!!!!!!!!

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
I got teased sooo 'heavy-ly" with that song! Snips us everything but TECH! btw.... you both are bitches...

I love It Gets Rough... wish Tech had more on it though
My favs are (umm... PROMO HERE:::: SNAKES SALIENE... shit out soon ) Country Heathen (anyone who has ever spent time with an artist while writing... even part of it... understands when I say... finally a whole song with NO stops...)and my alltime fav... (816~we buncha babies huh) Let it Rain...(from what I have been told directly by sir sexy himself (haha... trouble again arent' I?) that there are more heart "ballad-type" songs to come... so if yer a softie at heart... go ahead n post "fuck that shit... let's get rough... but make sure to add that to your 'bad day' playlist... haha...

Peace... hommie

Oct 18, 2003
I like Grant's shit. . .I can't wait to see Smiles & Cries. . .I think that I will like that better, but props to The New Empire!!! Goin' with those fuckin Country Heathans who Let it Rain. . .ummmmm, can I get directions again??