Empire and Grantrice.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2002
i know u dont care but i like all the songs with panic/sg/luna
also i like drinkin pontaz/the song with bubba/let it rain shit is phat/snap back
all of grants shit on there with him in the song is tight
dvs minds freestyles are tight also
and techs shit on there is tight

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
haha... that's the whole damn cd :) But thas cool for real... I love it too... Let it Rain is still my favorite song ... I can't wait for S&C... and this new group with Grant Rice , S.G. , Luna , & Panic is gonna be fuckin awesome... My lil sister loves Snap Back n Rough... those are her favs... oh... and I'm really not a bitch... I do care what your opinion is... just not of me....

Dec 29, 2002
yea i just got mad and took it out on u when i really shouldnt of
your cool anyone who likes grant and tech and them is cool with me.
let it rain is the shit
and i think u can hate me could be a hit on the radio
so did u get fired from u job???

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
yeah... I was just fuckin with ya and you got all crazy n shit... but sometimes you say shit n it's just not cool... but whatever... that was yesterday... movin on...
Yeah... You Aint Me gets stuck in my fuckin head for real! Perfect for radio...
thanks.. I'll fix the link :)

Nov 14, 2002
Let's just face it... You're an asshole, Mitch. And nobody likes you or gives a fuck what new Strange Music item is "tight as fuck" to you today.

Nov 17, 2003
www.70mile.com
ok, just got done listenin to EMPIRE and i must say its pretty tight.....although i must agree with nick on the added sound in the So Heavy Remix wasnt necesarry but its still a tight song without a doubt....shit was up full blast in the car, got a ticket for 65 bucks...D.T.P aint that a bitch!!