Empire and Grantrice.com

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Yeah... the 4 of dem gonna be da shit for sure... Grant's bouta be everyfuckinwhere aint he??? DAMN... (816... like them 'strange' people!!!)

Secret Language? HAHA...chit! Dopybitch...that's not as good as usual... c'mon Zero... it's me... can't you at least think of somethin a little better??? I'm hurt.

Kicked it too long with those wild n krazy Country Heathens who Let it Rain... JUST CALL ME LOST!!! HAHA... "fuckin strange music's everywhere" "they're followin me"" black coats"

Nick... I can now get lost anywhere... not just downtown...

Nov 14, 2002
Secret Language? HAHA...chit! Dopybitch...that's not as good as usual... c'mon Zero... it's me... can't you at least think of somethin a little better??? I'm hurt.
No. You just sound like a dopey bitch sometimes. Not so much a bitch as a dope, but you get the point.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
k...thanks zero... whatever...back to the point... no clue who md23 is... but that song is 'tight as fuck'... any more info...I'd like to hear other shit of his... can't wait for Smiles n Cries...shit's gonna be real!

Aug 18, 2002
I had an album from MD23 from a while back and it had a picture with him and SG on the cover, Mexican Descendents (?). Can't remember what the song was called but it was cool as hell.

Dec 30, 2002
www.geocities.com
yeah... the 2nd Vato Is me.... I made all the beats on that album and dropped a few rymes,,, back in 1995....
we still record everyonce and a while...

he got another album at Peto's music shop in Mission mall.. i did all the beats on that stuff tooo...... thas like 2002 stuff.. im rymin on like 2 songs..the rest his him.....

but yeah .. that Mexican Dec. album is a rare thing now... no longer in print.... i dont even have a copy of the release..jus the music .......

Dec 20, 2003
www.esumm.com
ESUMM SUCKS!!!!!!

techn9nehq said:
And the So Heavy remix was tight until esumm put that extra sound in the hook.....im not feeling that at all.
sorry i ruined it for ya...good lookin out tho :confused:

shit...i was diggin it...still do...i was hopin peeps would be tired of the same old 'so heavy' rendition they hear on KPRS...wanted to give em somethin a little different...{it was a 'synth'} heheheh

i'll try not to let that bother me tho...i persevere pointlessly nonetheless. Gotta peep for yourself...

e

Aug 20, 2002
The MD23 shit,is one of the best comin´out of KC in my ears....I luv this guys´music since I 1st heard of him from E a year or 2 ago.
If this "STRUGL"-thang was still available,I would definitely buy this bitch.....

and I like the So Heavy-RMX although I didn´t listen to the original yet(no need to,I think)...

"Nathan Dinsdale ain´t down with us
Keep writin´that reviews and it´ll get u fucked up"

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
yo... I believe it was called 'dopybitch'... haha...
ey gurl... how was your 6 hour Walmart trip??? LOL...

I hate tryin to listen to the originals after I heard the remix... lol... I can't listen to Damn without wantin to sing Drinkin Partners!!!