Do You Rap Too???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
I Know There's Alot Of Niggas On Here That Rap.
Yeah I Rap Too But Y'all Don't Know Bout Us Denver Niggas Yet.
Or Do You? If You Do, Holla Back & Speak On It Homie!

One&Only Quija
B.U.MOB

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I don't

I have made about 10 beats though. Not only did I use Fruity Loops and Reason, but I don't even own a keyboard. i used ALL sampled .wav files that I ripped from any of my CD's

here's how i mixed the cd down. export it from FL to a .wav file, take it out to my car (this is when i had a system), played it, decided how much i needed to tweek the volumes of the drums, snares,, bassline, highs, etc, got back on my computer, repeat process as necessary.... :D

a good 2-3 of them actually didn't sound bad

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Re: Fo Sho

Quija said:
Keep Doin Ya Thang Homie.
By The Way, Do U Have Any Beats That I Can Hear On A Stream or Whatever?
Holla!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/identityxmusic.htm

the last two are mine...the first two are nothing

don't expect anyting good. and if you're wanting to rap on the Portal Through Time beat it might be weird...it isn't structured in your typical 16/8/16 bars. i made it for a friend who wrote a song that was structured weird

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Danga!!

identity-x said:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/identityxmusic.htm

the last two are mine...the first two are nothing

don't expect anyting good. and if you're wanting to rap on the Portal Through Time beat it might be weird...it isn't structured in your typical 16/8/16 bars. i made it for a friend who wrote a song that was structured weird
Ya know if it was cleaned up a little bit that "Danga" beat would sound pretty nice.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Re: Danga!!

Slide said:
Ya know if it was cleaned up a little bit that "Danga" beat would sound pretty nice.
yeah...the mix down is horrible.

the thing is i did it in fruity loops with a bunch of .wav files on my old computer. when i got a new one i didn't save the .flp file or even the .wav's. all i had was the entire exported song so i'd have to start from scratch.

i just realize i've had my clomputer for 6 months...that means it's been 9-12 mos since I made that or any other beat lol