Discography List with Appearences

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Kain, our old discussions are still possible. However you wanted to do it. If we can resurrect the old thread as well....

I really do believe we should keep our disco up, we only took it down to find a better way to handle the editing without random chatter throughout the thread and not having to be on to lock or unlock it. Get at me via PM Kain... We'll try to work out something again, even if its just where you left off. (That is if your comfortable with others critiquing it?)

Nov 6, 2005
As a medium, or are you just showing what they have?

Our old thread was 777x better than that, and Kains personal maintenance far surpassed the thread.

Feb 18, 2009
Seriously THX!!!! I wish there was a website with the same goal. 1 for every song "said" artist is on cause as good as youtube is u still gotta dig through the crates.....digitily(spelling) speaking of course. But if u want to hear every verse, chorus, and feature it still takes some work.

Jun 29, 2008
I wasn't sure if it would help an update along if it does great...if not oh well.

update 25 Mar 1414 Thanks to these posts i now have at least 95% of all the features.

Jan 9, 2009
I use to have a updated list of Techs material until my external hard drive shit the bed a few months ago.

If anyone is willing to shoot me all of Techs guest appearances; IT WOULD HELP ME COPE! Please and thank you.