The Devil's Carnival 2: The Librarian

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
Yeah, given that this vid was posted three months ago, nobody else has posted it, and I don't type Tech N9ne's name into YouTube every day, I figure it's pretty relevant...

Oct 25, 2006
I dunno what to think about it... I'm not familiar with the movie at all, but I guess for being 9 mins of almost unedited footage, and Tech never really breaking character, it's... okay? I dunno...

Sep 30, 2002
Yeah, given that this vid was posted three months ago, nobody else has posted it, and I don't type Tech N9ne's name into YouTube every day, I figure it's pretty relevant...
I am pretty sure I have never googled his name and no offense intended but I saw this on a few hip hop sites, his site and I thought we discussed it here, that is why I commented what I did...my bad.

Oct 25, 2006
I am pretty sure I have never googled his name and no offense intended but I saw this on a few hip hop sites, his site and I thought we discussed it here, that is why I commented what I did...my bad.
I don't really go to Tech's main site, nothing against anyone that goes there or anything, I just don't care to bother. I was thinking it could have been discussed in the Random Thought Thread, so I searched "The Devil's Carnival 2" on the forum in all posts and didn't come up with anything. It's all good though, I just felt your posts was kinda smartass, so I came back at it the same way. Kinda wired to do that. Nothin personal though.