Couple of questions regarding the actual Killer cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
if it's been explained i missed it so please explain again but i just read my emails and they sent me the killer thing saying it's being released and so on but then i realized it said if u reserve it u'll get a limeted edition cd and the limited track, now i know killer is the track but what's going to be limited about the pre-order ones? and if anything can they be picked up at stores? i dunno just curious and i already pre-ordered mines so i'm straight no matter what but thought it was interesting

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^u do get an autographed one, i pre-ordered vitiligo, but they never said it was a limited edition cd, they only said it was for limited time as they do with killer as well but they also state that it's a limited edition of the cd. if this is the case then i hope it's true cause ppl like me who order pay a lil extra so we should get a lil extra ya know

May 7, 2008
it would be pretty fukin coo if they actually made Limited Edition cds that are completely different from retail so the real tech fans get tha good shit ;)

Killer (the track) is fkin everywhere so whats so special about getting it ?

Jun 9, 2007
^ LOL... when I was younger not having a credit card "of my own" never stopped me from gettin shit online....

but yeah, I really don't think there's anything special about the preorder besides the autograph.. could be wrong tho

Sep 4, 2003
“Attention Technicians! The hottest album of the year will be Killer from TECH N9NE and by preordering it you’ll get ahead of the game by also receiving an exclusive FREE digital download to the album’s title track and be automatically entered for a chance to win a $500 shopping spree at the Strange Music Online Store. You read that right: just by preordering and putting yourself in line to be among the first to get the autographed 2-disc, 32 track masterpiece from TECH N9NE, your order confirmation from Strange Music will also contain a link for you to download, FOR FREE, the unreleased track “Killer” to blow your mind until the album drops and you’ll automatically be entered for a chance to win $500 of your favorite Strange Music gear.” ***PRE-ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP OUT UNTIL JULY 1ST***