Collabos - Strangeulation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm really not. I'm trying not to be a complete asshole by being middle of the road, which in turn makes me sound like a smug asshole. There's no winning.

Edit: I missed your point. You're talking about my last sentence in that post.

The answer: I immediately focus on what musician's are saying. I've seen about 100 concerts in the last 3 years, and after spending time just grooving to the sounds, I started to get bored. My taste changed and now I focus a lot on what is said and how it's said and its innate or subjective meaning. It doesn't have anything to do with my writing poetry. I only read Poe, and do not study poetry critically.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2007
almost done w/listening through for the first time after avoiding all leaks for the past month.

initial reaction...album is far better than any full length tech album since k.o.d. extremely refreshing to hear a tech project w/o tons of shitty features/filler. not a fan of stevie stone, but his performance on this was way beyond anything ive heard from him. dude put in 100% effort so i respect it.

other things worth mentioning...rittz absolutely murdered "make waves"...godemis came strong as expected...would not be surprised to see a strange backed solo from him sometime in 2015..."sut mig" alone made it worth picking up the deluxe...classic funny/cocky tech shit.

not sure wtf im sopposed to do with this "collector's coin" though...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah

you can see most of the tracklist in this video...

1. Strange Music Cypher 1
2. Hard
3. Over It
4. Made Waves
5. Sug Mig
6. Nobody Cares
7. MoJo
8. American Horror Story
9. Fear
10. Strange Music Cypher 2
11. Nana
12. -
13. -
14. The Calling
15. With Drawl
16. Strange Music Cypher 3
17. We Are Here

Bonus : Red Rags
Bonus : Do You Now What You Are
Were things songs?

Ok I'm looking forward to hearing the John 5 feature.
Was it everything you hoped for and more?

I think it's the first song I've ever had to skip by Tech because of the message. My mom is having problems with her memory, and that song just hurts to listen to.

I don't know...have you gotten enough tech verses?
Inapplicable.

I'm sick and tired of Kali on the hook all th time. They need more hooks with that girl from kod and so lonely.
Travis' daughter. And I totally agree. She's perfect for the songs Tech asks her to be on.

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I thought the same thing... though I notice he isn't labelled on wiki or the actual liner notes/back cover of the physical copy soo I assume whoever was responsible for the leak mislabelled it. lol.
Well, it was listed on Amazon, as well, that's why I thought maybe I was missing something. A leaked tracklist wouldn't make it to Amazon.