Brotha_Lynch_Hung-Mannibalector-2013-CR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
I just posted the info in 2 sections, in the strange music section and the 91siccness because the madesicc section is gone. And I put the link in the correct area, which is the sharing is caring area. I dont know what to say, but I am sorry that you feel this way. I have many views and opinions on the subject I believe you are talking about, but wish not to express my views here at this time.

Props: Mixerr
Apr 5, 2003
How is it that the site built off lynch and showing him the most support is the first place to leak his album a week before it drops, what the fuck kinda retarded move is that? Way to show support you douche nozzle.

Apr 5, 2003
True this may not have been the very first place it was leaked at, but if you weren't actively seeking a leak this was probably the first place where siccness folks saw they could get it early. Would you want your product leaked a week eary by some dick blower? I doubt it.

Props: Mixerr
Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
How is it that the site built off lynch and showing him the most support is the first place to leak his album a week before it drops, what the fuck kinda retarded move is that? Way to show support you douche nozzle.
I didn't rip this cd, Cali Rap did, I didn't send this album out to Sceners a week before it hits the stores, Strange Music did. I didn't upload the file to the site, all I did was post a link of a rip I saw that got pre'd, to and for Lynch fans. If you're so ass hurt about the link, do something else about it instead of insulting me with such stupidity. If you're so concerned, do something about it, call or write Strange Music, tell them about your concerns, donate money to the RIAA, just don't blame me, especially when I'm not the problem. If you want to blame somebody, blame Cali Rap, Strange Music, RBC, and the original uploader of the link.

Props: SALCIDO
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
anyone else listen to it yet? I thought it was the weakest of the trilogy but it did have a handful of dope songs. I probably wont listen to it again any time soon. It would suck if this is Lynchs last album tho