Bizzy Bone on a Tech tour?...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2002
At around 11:12 of this interview the interviewer asks Bizzy about tour plans. He responds with something about 50 and then goes on to speak about Tech for a sec. Can anybody figure out exactly what the fuck he is insinuating? There must have been some contact or talks. On another note, Bizzy sounds real feminine during the whole interview, it kinda weirded me out, cause I never really heard dude sound/act that way. At the end of the video though there is a little reminder that dude used to be pretty dope.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I believe Tech touched on this during that uStream from when he was done in Atlanta. Mentioned Bizzy called them up and I'm thinking he mentioned something about it being about a tour, and then Tech said something about him telling Bizzy it was good he called because he had something for him. Perhaps he was referencing a track for All 6s and 7s... or not.

Sep 30, 2002
Thanks Kain, I thought it was weird as shit that he said "Tech N9ne I love you" then babbled some shit and said "I am done with you". Maybe Tech can clear it up if he stumbles upon this thread.

Sep 30, 2002
Back in 03' when Tech was on the Wicked Wonka Tour they were ok. They didn't have Bizzy on that tour with them. They did all the old material that everyone knows so of course the crowd knew the words etc. but the show wasn't anything special.

Bizzy sounds and acts like a hairdresser in this vid though.

Oct 19, 2003
www.oddballmusik.com
he was joking when he said "im done w you tech" because he was quotin a line tech spit and b was amazed at the line (as u can see) that was his way of giving him props basically like "man u so cold im done w you, i cant even touch that."

Jun 21, 2008
he was joking when he said "im done w you tech" because he was quotin a line tech spit and b was amazed at the line (as u can see) that was his way of giving him props basically like "man u so cold im done w you, i cant even touch that."
What Tech song was that from? Sounded to me like he was trying to spit his verse off The Righteous Ones off the Resurrection album and he butchered it. I couldn't tell if it was a diss or not.