After TECH N9NE, Who's your favorite?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO'S NUMBER 2 ON STRANGE MUSIC?

• CES CRU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • KRIZZ KALIKO

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • PROZAK

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • MAYDAY

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • STEVIE STONE

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • RITTZ

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MURS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BROTHA LYNCH HUNG

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • BIG SCOOB

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
I love Kaliko and there's no denying his talent...
but after Vitiligo and Genius, his releases became less appealing to me and the fact that he's on soo much of Tech's solo material as of late he's become a little saturated to me.

so I'd have to go with Rittz.
he's a monster and every release is consistent from front to back.

I also feel Ces Cru are severely underrated and come in at a close second.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I listen to Stevie more than anyone else on the label. Ces has some good songs, but conceptually, they lose me on a lot of them.

Rittz is also good.

Aug 27, 2007
i woulda picked wrekonize if it was an option.i put him in that special breed of techs/kalikos who just have an ear for music & a gift thats hard to come by.so i have to go w/mayday. "take me to your leader" is probably my second favorite strange project behind "anghellic" and "believers" is a fantastic album as well.

hard not to pick kaliko or rittz cause they both deserve massive credit as well.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He's a very good writer, but not exactly the type of rap I want to hear.

Dude is still on Strange? Is Scoob still on Strange?
Well, Scoob got really sick after Damn Fool dropped, and then there was some stuff that happened to him personally, of which I'm not sure, and he is basically retired.

Tech said Scoob will still do verses for him, but has basically opted out of his career.