6's and 7's VIP package

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
not sure if this has been discussed, im sure it has but i just got around to seeing what it was....and its FUCKIN GAY...i've done the VIP package since its came into strange existence, but this one...im not fuckin with

seriously...notebooks, stencils, photobooks, picture frames, stickers, a fucking air freshener....really?

who came up with this crap? and is it marketed towards 15 year old girls or skinny jean wearin 90's babies?...the VIP is about as gay as the album cover

A_DuB

Sicc OG
May 8, 2008
damn, the only reason i didnt buy the VIP package the last time around is because I already had 75% of the shit that they had in it, I was hopin to snap on one this time around, but not with them trinkets....

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
dosnt say on picture but goto http://strangevip.com/

What is included in the Tech N9ne Presents All 6's and 7's - The Tour VIP package?

The Limited Edition 2011 Tech N9ne Presents All 6's and 7's - The Tour VIP Package will include:

Ticket To The Show
1Hr Meet & Greet on Day of the Show
VIP Pendant
Strange Music Necktie
VIP Shirt (XL Only)
Strange Music/Tech Nine Metal Picture Frame
Strange Music/Tech Nine Keychain
Strange Music/Tech Nine Photo Album
Strange Music/Tech Nine Spiral Notebook
Tech N9ne Stencil
Real Snake And Bat Pendant
Tech N9ne Flag
10 Year Dog Tag
Large Photo Book
Small Photo Book
Real Snake And Bat Poster
2 Sheets Of Stickers
Brotha Lynch Hung CD
Big Scoob CD
Brotha Lynch Hung 18 X 24 Poster
Big Scoob 18 X 24 Poster
Air Fresheners
Shoelaces

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
With the way Tech wants his fans branded like some cult... won't be surprised if they don't follow suit with their newest signing:

"HANG ON AN ISLAND" VIP PACKAGE - $700.00

FOR THE ULTIMATE ¡MAYDAY! FAN. THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:

An instant, high-quality digital download of the album (MP3 HD Files - will play on any MP3 player).

CD Digipak.

¡MAYDAY! Logo Tee Shirt (Mens) or Tank (Womens).

Hang out with ¡MAYDAY! in their Miami studio for a live rehersal.

While in the studio - you get a medium size tattoo (your design) done by Miami tattoo artist Baller B - the "go to" guy in the MIA. He's inked Super Producer Jim Jonsin, Yellawolf, Streetrunner and more (see some examples below).

Your own bottle of Jack Daniels.

*Please note: You must be able to get your butt to Miami. After purchasing this package - please send an email to [email protected] so we can arrange a time that works for all.
$700 for that, and it doesn't include transportation?

Jan 29, 2006
With the way Tech wants his fans branded like some cult... won't be surprised if they don't follow suit with their newest signing:

$700 for that, and it doesn't include transportation?
i saw that shit. the way i took the tattoo thing is you get to pick out any tattoo not just a mayday tat

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I didn't say that you didn't. I was indicating that with the way Tech wants his fans branded, he would probably adopt the idea and offer a tattoo as apart of their VIPs, but make it a Tech/Strange related tattoo only. Nonsense to have something like that in a VIP package though, as not all of their fans may be interested in getting a tattoo and would only want the VIP for the opportunity to see the live rehearsal. And a bottle of Jack Daniels? Awesome...