Young Inferno vs Sic K

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
call yourself inferno cuz u think u hot well u not somebody needs to clean your
CLOCK i got work from sellin half zips to blastin' .dirty like a motha fuckin afghan i cant stand these MC's tryin to battle me
i go deep with calvary have u seen my salary its like ted debiosi..million dollar crew is the name of the posse
try to boss me, get your pants PEE - PEE'd im cuttin thru battles like saws thru trees, now.... i would do these, could do these what would you do if i
did do these excuse me, but you look like the bitch from thelma n louise stoppin actin scared so we can all see your knees shakin, breakin we all know your fakin copyd me jockin DBZ
707 we should meet....so i can tax u personally and if u act up in a hearse you gonna leave, rehersal? neva need just a little weed to keep me keyed and free cuz i been gifted ever
since i was a seed growin in my mommas tummy you dummy u aint gonna win give it up dawg its over, this tha end.....

i like to keep them short cuz if i dont ill end up doin way to much and goin overboard

oh btw, much love for 707 and young inferno

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
hella yeah 707 4 Life

catch em slippin at dark Inferno rips em apart, preform surgery with a butcher knife that I stick in ya heart,
ya flows are gayer then Boyz 2 Men,
I carve flesh with toys of sin celebrate early cuz Im poised to win,
think Im hot? muthafucka I burn shit jus with my touch,
eat weak competition for lunch,
call me Robert Horry cuz Im always scorin when its time to be clutch,
cripple opponents so they walk with a crutch,
slaughter all foes who oppose I murdered a bunch,
brains get blown like a nose for the wrong path u chose ya tried to fight but like impotance u didnt come with much!

Oct 25, 2002
vote~alhahol gone

say yall do me a favor.......peep my battle vs. juan million and vote.......we both need two more votes in there.....been like a week and a half and shit...lol

ghost

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Vote = Alkahol_Gone

ya all need some different sigs. Sorry, just reminds me of computer nerds at my old high school. LAME.

~Fawg

Apr 25, 2002
fuckin Inferno man. good shyt.
Vote - Inferno.

BTW who givez a shyt about other people'z sigz. they're not for you pleazure.

and also, dont speak on my sig, that pic wuz KREACE'z sig when he pozted on illstylez.com

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:
4-0

...That DBZ shit I got is tight 2 me though.
TheN Thatz All ThaT Really Matterz, I was Just SayiN.

Alkahol_Gone said:
4-0

@Fawg shit if I knew how 2 make sigs id come with sum raw shit but unfortunately I dont...
Well all yah got to do is ask someone. The giff thin is pritty cool, but as for the DBZ, i just don't get into it, i like good showz like the sopranos or somethin. No offense to you gettin into them and all, but i think that the shows plot is pritty stupid...im not gunna even say any more, people in here have quick tempers.

PeaCe:
~Fawg