Young Inferno vs Fawg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
My bad yo, didn't see you second reply...ill just copy and paste my verse here...you can add on to either one.

PeaCe:
~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
1ST VERSE

I'VE SEEN DARK DAYZ - WITH CREATURES LURKIN FOR PRAY - THEY MARKED ME - BUT I'VE STAYED A-STRAY//
MILEZ OF ROAD TRAVELED - WITH MY CALVARY - I SEARCH FOR BATTLE - AND MARCH ON-TOWARDS VICTORY - WITH A BLOOD STAINED SWORD - LORD PLEASE FORGIVE ME//
MAGICAL MYSTICAL MIRICALZ ARE FOR HEROZ - I DO WHAT I CAN - WITH WHAT I GOT - WITH THE TEMP OF MY HEART SET WELL BELOW ZERO//

THEY CALL ME FAWG - FROM THE WAY I HIT THE BONG - THE MORE I INHALE - THE STRONGER THE WORDZ ARE THAT I EXHALE//
YOU'VE BEEN DERAILED - YOU FAILED - NAILED TO THE CROSS - YOU LAST WORDS ARE EVEN STAIL//
BITTER AND WEARY YOU DELIOUS - WHICH MAKES YOU FEARIOUS - YOU WORDS BOLD, BUT LIKE YOU SIGNATURE ARE JUST CHILDISH//

BATTER UP - STEP UP TO THE PLATE - YOU BETTER BE IN A BETTER MIND STATE//

PeaCe:
~Fawg

Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
the only thangs u were marked with were cumshots to the grill,
ya darkest day is now survival I never allow nut all over ya eyebrow when ya boyfriend lets his nut spill,
ya IQ is the only thang below zero ya style is an act like Robert DeNiro Inferno delivers blasts that will make the Earth stand still,
watch Fawg crash and burn nuthin but ash in the urn or buried in the landfill,
kill and rob while Fawg like to slob and bob on the knob,
reppin the KK mob bitch slap Fawg like a trick and stain his face with a glob,
ya jus a dicksuckin fag makin cocks throb pimp ya out and make ya do that job,
ya givin the head for a penny while Inferno sips Coke and Henny,
call me a bastard cuz I killed ya ass like Kenny!

Jun 9, 2002
aiiight

i think i gotta go with fawg on this one... he rhymes this time and it flowed nicely, actually... i liked the bong line... shit was dope... this wasn't that dope of a battle... i think inferno slacked a lot... shit was kinda weak... a lot of played gay references... didn't feel that shit... but, its all good... i've seen you come better... peace and health to both

Apr 25, 2002
Vote - Inferno, and therez no nut riding....here'z my reazon....

Inferno did nothing but attack Fawg, while Fawg did nothing but rap about himself. thru hiz whole verse i saw only 2 lynez directed at Inferno, and they werent hard punchez or even jabz for that matter. tha flow wuz acceptional, but it wuznt a battle verse.

advise for Fawg....take it or leave it:
try to focus on your opponent more when battling. dont talk about why they call you Fawg and spend az little tyme az possible talking about how good you are unless you're trying to make a point. tha hardezt thing you said wuz tha mentioning of Inferno'z sig and calling him childish, but thatz not enuff. stay up homie.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
I thought battles were more about who had the better verses, not who can slam the other person better. I mean I could go off on somebody, and not have it rhyme once. And if the other personz just rhymed, who would you vote for?
...no nut ridin huh, well a, can i ask who is all apart of the Krooked Konceptz???enough said.

PeaCe:
~Fawg

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Alkahol_Gone said:
so u edited ya post and now your votin 4 Fawg cuz he said sumthin 2 u bout ya last reply?
All i said was "Don't cast anything then... ", in what way is that causing him to vote for me, he could of taken it anyway. I just was sayin if your not gunna vote don't say anything. I didn't even know he would change his mind.

PeaCe:
~Fawg

Apr 25, 2002
itz not about Krooked Konceptz and if you think i voted for Inferno cuz he'z a part of KK you're juzt foolin yourself. look around newbie, whenever i feel my team lozt, i vote againzt em. in case you havent figured it out, we dont nut ride. look at Dvious' vote on tha battle with me and seak (Dvious voted for seak), look at my vote on that 3 way battle that BIGGZ wuz in (i voted for simpsmooth, even tho i HATE that bytch ass trick), it goez on so dont think for one second that we ryde eachotherz nutz. and keep in mynd thoze were battlez for either League or Tourniez, thiz iz juzt a practice battle, so why would i nut ryde? u have a lot to learn about Integrity. not everybody swingz off eachotherz ballz.

az for tha battle versez, YOU HAVE TO ATTACK THA OTHER MOTHERFUCKER! i can battle you and sit here and talk about smokin weed, how tha fuck would that be a battle verse? you can flow all you want and however good you want, but if you aint attackin your opponent you wont win a BATTLE. why do you think they call it a BATTLE? you think itz juzt a name or wut? put it lyke thiz, when'z tha lazt tyme u got in a fyght with sumone and never hit them once but they attacked tha whole tyme? do u think you'd win that battle? hell nah. you have more to learn than i thought.

Apr 25, 2002
Fawg said:

I thought battles were more about who had the better verses, not who can slam the other person better.
you cant battle without "Slamming" tha other person. otherwize you aint battling, lyke i said before.

I mean I could go off on somebody, and not have it rhyme once. And if the other personz just rhymed, who would you vote for?
i wouldnt vote at all. but ive NEVER seen that happen. in every battle ive ever read, at leazt one of tha contestantz knowz how to battle and flow.

....and wut did that have to do with thiz battle? Inferno'z verse rhymed juzt az well az yourz did. tha only difference iz he attacked you and you rhymed about nothing pertaining to him. az any siccness VET, they'll tell you that Inferno beat you.

...no nut ridin huh, well a, can i ask who is all apart of the Krooked Konceptz???enough said.
nice try.

do me a favor, go azk a VET to vote on thiz battle. you'll see i didnt vote cuz Inferno iz KK.