YO CHECC THIS SHIT *Cmoke vs. Masked Man*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
actually u asked for it...

Masked Man 2O6 said:
Oh yeah, Cmoke, Ancer and Curt B... I'm callin' all three of you out. We'll do a handicap match, three of you VS one of me. All in one battle. Rookiez.

How about i save about a 1/3 of the time and effort and ill shut ur hatin ass up right here and now...since u were mad at all three of us for voting against ur "rhyme" if thats wut u called that sorry ass excuse for a battle

Spit ur verse since Me,Curt B,Fatal,and Ancer are rookies...

Lets see some pro shit then....c'mon throw it down

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I can respect that Biggz, I know my verse was weak, but tha fact is, Worm'z was weaker... I don't care what anyone sayz. I respect peoplez opinionz, but everyone who voted for him, is blind. Me and you don't see eye to eye, but unlike you, everytime me and Fatal post in tha same thread he runz his mouth. All he dose is try to talk shit, thatz his mission in life, witch is most likely all on tha internet. I know you guyz are coo, but tell his ass to STFU. I will no longer adress him. Hez like a fuckin' stalker.

May 10, 2002
he fuckin owns ur ass just like the rest of us u bitchmade fool now spit ur verse and prepare for inhilation.....

Apr 25, 2002
quit cryin Masked Woman. i wouldnt mynd you at all if you didnt say tha stupidezt shyt possible.

i.e. you spit sumthin that fuckin suckz ass, yet you sit and say you're tha shyt. get that gay ass shyt outta here. all you gotta do iz loze your ego cuz you have absolutely NO REAZON to have one, other than your ignorance.

May 10, 2002
*thinks* u should keep ya punk ass out our shit if u aint invited now spit ur flaming ass shit masked...im about to put up our lil AIM battle i ripped u on...