WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THIS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
yo im not sayin i had a chance at goin to the playoffs cuz most of my rhymes did suck, but my last one against heitic didnt get anything but 2 votes, and cel only voted cuz he didnt like me at the time and cel's dick buddie voted against me to be "cool" its just wrong!! no hate cel we cool now. most of my battles got no votes, only like 2 or 3. next time there should be a 5 vote min.

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth said:
i've seen Juan spit some heat...
I'm havin a block since this shit was postponed for a while, but those are some words of encouragement. Good lookin out homie. Once things start flowin again I'm not gonna make it easy on these other fools. :devious:

I have no Idea who will win. Everyone in this is talented so shit should be pretty close.

Good luck to everyone.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
@ Biggz, think what you wanna think. All I know is I'ma try to win this shit.

Man, seriously, we should quit this stupid internet beef. Why are we ever beefin'? Our difference of opinion? Whatever it is it'z done and over with. We've battled, so therez nothin' more to beef about. We don't have to be homiez, but I'm though with this petty shit.