Week5: Tank Locc v. Mr. Last

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
5 minute flow to avoid no show?

i went to the store to get some bread/
i saw tank locc's mom,she gave me head/
right in aisle 3,she didn't need a bed/
she sucked on my cock til it was bloody red/
tanks have been played out since no limit,you're no different/
than them hoes,i suppose,you decompose when i'm finished/
you aren't a locc but its a lock that i conquer you with a five minute flow/
its been fun,but i gotta run,off to work i go/

sorry for the lackluster flow.i didn't have time to post.leaving for work in a few.fuck i should still win.

C

CEL-C-US 420

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!THAT WAS FUNNY AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!THAT WAS FUNNY

Apr 26, 2002
i smell ass, must be last, ur flowS ARE WEAK AND BROKEN, PUT EM IN A CAST/
ur flows wouldnt be tight if they were a clasp, undesireable like a man to a bitch that nuts to fast/
ur mental ill leave smashed,victory over me will require an "honors" how to spit class/
like ddubb ur in the back of a lac,straight succin nut sacks, ur mouth "large" like a "bass"

down this battle hill ull tumble, like the towers ull crumble/
ur status is nothing, in ur presence i wont be humble, ull lose this battle like (rickey) watters a fumble/

u couldnt be hard under the state of nitous oxide, but like that state ill make u crack, shatter and die/
ur flows as dangerous as water, mine cianide, u couldnt map a win with a blueprint design/
u spit like a capgun, me a tech nine, u wouldnt have my intelect if u operated off of 5 minds/
like significant amounts of intense light, ill leave u blind,its immensely obvious this battle was mine/

just some quick shit

C

CEL-C-US 420

VOTE~ MR.LAST
LMAO THAT SHITS COMEDY
"tanks have been played out since no limit"AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!