Week5: EXHIBITION: Furio v. Heitic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
i'm not much of an exhibitionist, i like wearing clothes in public but in the immortal words of Eric Cartman

Fucc Fuccity Fucc Fucc Fucc

Furio this exhibition shit ai'nt savin yo ass today
Might as well stay at home, no one pays to see you play
My words break you down like a segment on ESPN
Like LT huntin Theisman your career comes to an end (snap!)
I ai'nt out to break no legs, just out to dampen spirits
This week yours is on my list, go on and cry, we wanna hear it
Of all the playerz in this league your style I ca'nt recall
It only lowers you to the cellar like trees drop leaves in fall
I'm plottin out your demise without need for steady creepin
Assassinate you mid way thru your verse that no one's peepin
The so-called lyrics that you speak get thrown bacc in your face
Your card gets pulled, no one is fooled, wonder where is your fan base?
They was never there to begin with, nobody cares to see
A wacc ass wannabe rapper try to play one on TV
Stop wastin all our time contaminating this forum with your "game"
And stop yellin @ your bitch cuz when you fucc she yells my name

Jul 30, 2002
i'll light ya on fire, and watch ya burn in the inferno
i'll hit ya in the jaw and make you suffer from bleeding thats internal
put ur ass back in pre-k to learn some higher vocab, ur rhymes are so lame, i wish i could throw u in rehab
u in the dark room and i turn on the lights, i'll show the world all ur writtens and prewrites
str8 shit and bull comes out of ur mouth, u cant ever comeback cuz ur brain's in a drought
yeah i be on ESPN when i accept the MVP award, im the best cuz of all my cool points i scored
i didnt think i could battle cuz my schedule's hectic, but i'll put u over my head to get u ready for a dropkick
yo i never heard ur name before i read ur text, im sorry if i upset u, i only want to see u vexed
fucc fuccity fucc fucc fucc is right! what were u thinking?? is something in the water? what the hell were u drinking??
keep u in check when i roll through ur hood, Ohio?? who the fuck WANTS to live there? well its not ur fault, sometimes life isnt fair
i keep u guessin, oh shit what gonna happen?? then all of a sudden, ur heart gets struck by a javelin
run to yo momma, but shes gonna say, "i hope ur father can fuck like furio one day"
my first win! holy fuckin shit! how many other victories will i ultimately commit?
i'll see ya in the playoffs, if u even get picked, u like a booger on my finger, eventually u'll get flicked!

yo its all good, mayn! good job. let the votes begin

Jul 30, 2002
u just a dick head cel! u just vote for him cuz u dont like me! fuck u bitch ass motherfucka!!! im not sayin heitic's verse was bad, but cel just automatically votes against me. faggot ass!!

C

CEL-C-US 420

I VOTED AGAINST U CUZ U VERSE SUCKS ASS,LIKE ALLWAY'S, QUIT RAPPING, MAY BEE U COULD MAKE IT AS A GYMNASTIC OR A PEP SQUAD LEADER OR SUMTHIN,MARK ASS NIGGA!!!!!!!

Jul 30, 2002
yo im sorry to say, u just a dick rider! i bet u just a lil suburban kid that likes to listen to eminem to rebel against ur fam, and u go with the "in crowd". go vote when u show what talent u got! oh wait u dont got talent so i guess u cant vote anymore. peace, no truly peace out. and cel i want to battle u in the flows set it up, and hit me with a keystyle! not a written!! i'll hit ya back when i think u ready!