Week 6 Winner's Bracket X-Kalibur vs. Cmoke

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
didn't really have no time.. but fuck it.. pz

i'm sick they call me x..[shut ya mouth bitch!] i get sick in text, slit ya neck.. make you eat clips of hollow tips with out even unloadin tecks//
you couldn't get a 'mic check' if you were a retired emcee, but i guarentee the truth will be revealed.. no longer concealed//
ya face gettin peeled the fuck back..[BITCH!].. believe i wear my mind on my sleeve so i speak whats on it, i shake queers like shakespear//
i spit picture perfect paragraphs while ya stuck recitin a sonet, i'ma straight HOGG like sonic.. you don't even know who ya gettin into it with bitch//
get ya whole style serve on a full dish, make ya last wish.. i gash wrists 'n watch ya bleed to death, foam at the mouth so i'll add some speed and meth//
this O.G's about to O.D and watch his last drops ya blood drip slowly..[BLEED!].. this cat don't even wanna oppose with me//

May 10, 2002
shit sorry i didnt know i wuz in dis shit lol...if its coo can we just drop now n call it square? ima drop in a min

May 10, 2002
sorry i gotta do this...

i think i know where to start this, its the fact ur wack n u think ur an artist, u might be black but i white n im back to throw punches the hardest, im on top uh wuteva tha chart-is, slow ya roll hoe ima leave u n expired "NET" C totally discarded, spray my AK till ya soul creeps out slowly departed, wuts the racist deal about? ur a seed that'll never sprout, whats this about? if u dont know u gotta be retarded, ya rap career was never found only Pre-Charted//
ur attempt at graphics has gotta be one of tha classics, act like u own heat when i run tha street n u shottin plastics(pellets),
u dont back beef bitch u aint a man ur an actress, lil slut fucked on this lyrical matress, u didnt play football for game or tha fame, u joined it cuz u wanted to be in gymnastics, collect ya assets, ima smash yo ass so fast cuz i burn grass with class n u stuck on acid's//
wuts with the phone? u really want me to shoot every line of this shit through ya dome? bitch i bet u when done with this u cryin to ya mommy at home, when god created yo ass u wuz like micheal jacksons clone, didnt know if u wuz black as night or white as a stone, why even fight it im in tha zone, this aint even a battle its a bitch slap to tha skull bone, so eitha back this racist theory or leave it alone//

if u need any more iv got a lot more to say...

~Cmoke~

May 10, 2002
u got me inspired ta get ya dome rewired and realize who was already retired, i brought yo ass back n now u gon get fired, u gunna stick to tha net, go get my flyers n passm, we homeboys but everytime i told u, u wuz sicc it wuz in sarcasm, damn cuzzin u embrassed cuz im tight n u wuzznt, shit tha truth hurts doesnt it?, act like its all fun n shit while u run n spit that bullshit qwuick n think u sick when im the 1 draft pick, no need for 2 verses after this one im the only one that lasted, back that shit up, last time i checked u didnt have a tek wassup? ya girls dirtier than an addicts piss cup, pick this up, turn ya lisssp up, n kiss up to tha boss in charge, im out this battle but i still remain at large//

haha nuthin personal homie as unno good spittens...

PeaCe
~Cmoke

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
oh ok, i get it.. my vote goes to X.. more meta's.. i like the [ ]'s usage.. thats clean.. glad to see you doin that shit again X.. Cmoke, ur shit was tight but i was feelin X's.. Good Spittens tho..

Vote = x-kalibur
(for those bitches who dont read shit right.. lol)

May 21, 2002
yo cmoke that shit was ill but i think x got this by a hair. /\/\ i feel u skarface on that bracket uses. thats ill as fuc. stay up homies.

vote: x kalibur

Jun 9, 2002
this one was really close... x's verse was aight... a few lines that stuck out... but nothing spectacular... the sonic line was dope, and so was the mic check... even though its kinda played, you flipped it better than most...

cmoke... this is prolly the best i seen you come... personal shit... nice... i liked pretty much the whole verse... only lines i felt could'va been left out or reworded...

act like its all fun n shit while u run n spit that bullshit qwuick n think u sick when im the 1 draft pick, no need for 2 verses after this one im the only one that lasted,

and

ya girls dirtier than an addicts piss cup,

i dunno... just seemed irrelevant...

but the rest was dope...

ill have to give this to cmoke... it was a tough decision...