Week 5 Winner's Bracket X-Kalibur vs. Curt B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
yo x, wut caliber is u packin?/ aint packin shit bitch, u actin/ im the real, curt b, who's askin?/ i hope not ya ya crew or u cuz u wac man/ catch a back hand..to the lyrics u slurr/ boned ya mom last night, ask ya pops he asked me if i knew her/ i said no, but u sir/ u got a little penis, cuz i jus made her pussy looser/ used her..then split like lickity/ stop droppin flows cuz ya shit's rickety/ ima gun dude so get ready to hear a whole clip-a-me/ i could give a fucc if u sicc-a-me..white-mexican, i call u mocha/ go write text-again, cuz i just smoked ya/ broke ya..whole life down with these bars/ run ova ya shit with 3 cars..then put it in reverse/ jus ta make sure i squashed ya weak verse..u the worst spitter on the mic/ since vanilla ice/ ya bitch left u fer me cuz my scrilla nice/ kill ya twice..with these syphers/ after u lose dont cry like a baby or use dipers/ scoped ya like 2 snipers..up in D.C./ u lucky i spit this, it was a free b/ so next time ya see me/ dont feel bad this shit comes easy..take a detour to the losers bracket/ u gay and ima homophobic, i shoot faggotts/ when mike jackson turns back to black is when u hack it.

Aug 28, 2002
nice spittens curt..

Curt B.. cant you 'sea' the only 'shore lines'(sure lines) you could beat me with would have to be bitten, leave ya whole hard drive over written//
I'm spittin savage shit and homie, ya really askin for it.. your about to win yourself a full expense paid trip to the losers bracket//
Ya persisantce will get you sprayed quick, no way ya skills are touchin mine.. replace the bullets in my nine with lines 'n shoot rhymes//
I'll be rearrangin Curt B's grill while he talks about scrill.. but on the real just chill, I'm not sure you'll ever have the skill to text with X kid//
Bitch, you'll get caught with a hot one when you least expect it.. weapons 'n ammo.. man, your gettin stuffed on a free throw//
Although your this cat's confident he can take this, i'll take the win 'n leave Curt B wonderin were the fuck his talent went.. i'm known to scrape kids//
My intent is to drop some verbal torment, the content of this battle may not be to the likin of Curt, fuckin with me might get ya stomped like a viking.. it hurt?//
You know homophobics are the one not sure if there straight or not, keep ya space or get caught with a hook shot//
Break ya glass jaw, have you eatin meet for weeks through a straw.. man, on the real you should just withdraw cause you know ya don’t want none!//
Read ya flow caught a flaw now I did it up to the fullest and you’ve been outdone, I’ll give you a head start so I suggest you start to run//

Sep 16, 2002
I'm spittin savage shit and homie, ya really askin for it.. your about to win yourself a full expense paid trip to the losers bracket//

that was clean, i liked that line X came with sicc metaphores...

VOTE=X

A

Asthmatic

DAMN x u came clean that shiot was hot.....favorite line.....I'm spittin savage shit and homie, ya really askin for it.. your about to win yourself a full expense paid trip to the losers bracket//
shit....that shit was hot came clean but curt u had clean ones too.

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
x-kalibur said:

Ya persisantce will get you sprayed quick, no way ya skills are touchin mine.. replace the bullets in my nine with lines 'n shoot rhymes//

those 2 did it... those 2 line right there ripped his whole verse..

Vote = X... what you thought it was..?