Week 4 Winner's Bracket Curt B vs. Scarface

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
:siccness:

curt b, you ain't gettin killed softly.. you wanna fuck with me when you still bump alicia keys, you still 'A MINOR' in this game//
mayne you've had ya 2 rounds of fame, now skarface hear to hang ya frame on the wall-o-shame//
niggas open they mouth to speak my name but the words don't come out, spooked? hardly.. you can't talk with ya throat cut out//
curt b ain't no need to pout, after my first lines you know my heats leavin you wet then scorched like a texas drout//
get hooked 'n eatin like trout, let me tell you niggas what i'm all about.. rippin fake cats daily is my occupation//
evacuation would be a smart move, get ya throat slit smooth.. you may be able to text but your vocals are highly skeptical//
crack-ya-skull, get shanked with a knife thats dull.. get ya lid twisted 'n ya whole flow gets steam rolled//
now think before ya drop, cop some skills before you start poundin keys.. i spit cold bars that can paralyze from freeze//

:dead:

May 21, 2002
u can have ur vest and mack/ i'll throw my nine away, i kill vets with bats/ ur test i'll pass..so dont even ask me that question/ cuz im answerin with a mac n' a wesson/ u can learn sumthin with the facts in this lesson/ pay attention..skarface/ u like sub-par mase/ u spray the face/ but the burnin's not in place/ i rock n' shake..as i spill emotion outta my fingers/ hittin the keyboard to ya ass takin ya heart back outta ya sphincter..how u gonna claim the 9-2-5/ u dont bang cuz u cant hang when its time-to-ride/ my rhymes-u-like..cuz of the scheme im spittin/ talk some more game homie and its ya spleen im splittin/ ya team im hittin..with heat like UV/ ultra violet rays burnin ya like 23..thats MJ on the court/ ya so cracked out MJ stand for mary jane and u snort..dumb fuck/wuts up..get ya mind straight/ fuck around with me and ya get ya rhymes ate

May 21, 2002
" u can have ya vest and mack/ i'll throw my nine away, i kill vets with bats/ ur test i'll pass..so dont even ask me that question" this bar is directed to his quote on his sig.

Apr 25, 2002
diss wise it was close cuz neither of em really got at each other that much.. but Curt B's flowed and had better lyrics so

vote = curt b

May 21, 2002
yo i dont care that u voted for scarface but that explanation was bullshit homie. read the verse and tell me how it doesnt make sense.

Sep 16, 2002
just my two cents...even though the battle is over, SKAR took this, im with KODOGG on this no offence curt but your rhymes are short and half of them seem like you threw shit in just to rhyme...

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
man thats garbage.. the fuccin siccness was down during voting hours and i lose to some whack ass, half ass, garbage flow that makes no sense... lmao oh well fuck it.. the way you are runnin this shit is whack.. KODOGG got jewed.. and now i get jewed.. fuck it.. im out. peeeeeeeace

Sep 16, 2002
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| your a faggot, your first verse you posted against KODOGG was weak you dumbass motha fucka

you deserved to loose quit being a bitch and if you wanna talk shit come say it face to face

you pussy ass COMP-U-SAV i would watch what tha fuck your sayin bcuz i will bust your fuckin jaw

from what it looks like your one of those white guys who acts like he aint one, like in your battle verse against me callin me white...

makes no sense, your white too bitch, AND dont start shit unless your punk ass is willing to back it up,

whats said is said, and im not wastin anymore time sayin shit to you on the net cuz chances are you wont do anythin anyways