week 4 Tank Locc vs. micwu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
im lookin to even up and be 2-2

have u even wona battle yet?/
ur shit couldnt be complex wih tha most intricate dialect/
u overcoming me is like a blind person passin a drivers test/
u couldnt seize this onslaught with the highest quality bullet proff vest/

odds of u winning are like eating the center of a doughnut, impossible/
odds of me winning are like getting antibiotics in a hospital, logical/
ur wack lyrics couldnt "fly" if they were in a rocket module/
like shaq projecting a "3", u completely miss the goal/

my goal is to disect and dismember/
leaving this faggot in flaming embers/
im causing micwus casuality, call me tha wack mc hell sender/
my rhymes solid like lead, urs are like the matter in a blender/

like pamelas tits, ur factual and fake/
ur rhymes are as vicious as a garden snake/
vocals in as much demand as dandruff flakes/
ur inferior verses are as "free flowing' as a motionless lake/

victory over u only requires a few bars/
im spittin gaseous combustions like burning stars/
now u are aware, ur tha private and im tha sarge/(sgt)
ur not even on my level,like humans compared to technilogicly advancd life froms on mars/

good luck

Apr 25, 2002
LOL...NOT BAD NOT BAD...YOU HAD SOME CORNY LINEZ...IM NOT REALLY FEELIN YOUR STYLE AZ MUCH...THAT "PUT A RHYME AFTER EACH BAR AND HAVE FOUR BARZ DEVOTED TA ONE TYPE OF RHYME" STYLE...THA RHYME SOUNDZ PLAYED WHEN YOU DRAG IT ON FOR THAT LONG...YOURE GETTING BETTER THOUGH...MY FAVORITE 2-BAR WUZ THA IMPOSSIBLE HOSPITAL LOGICAL...IT WUZNT SUCHA GREAT PUNCH OR ANYTHING...I JUST LIKED THAT LIL WORD PLAY...THAT DONUT THINGZ GOTTA GO...THATZ ONNA THEM CORNY LINEZ IM TALKIN BOUT...BUT FOR THA FACT THAT YOUR STILL LEARNING...IM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND PICK APART YOURE RHYME...JUST GIVING YOU A LIL ADVICE...IF YOU WANNA KEEP YOUR 4 BAR STYLE...ADD OR MIX SOME MORE SIMILAR WORDZ BETWEEN YOURE FOUR RHYME SO THEY DONT SOUND PLAYED...ITLL MAKE YOURE WORD PLAY LOOK ALOT BETTER...DONT GIT ME WRONG THOUGH...IT WUZ OKAY...GOOD SHIT...NO NO NO...GOOD ENOUGH SHIT...$IDEWAYZ

May 19, 2002
hey man your post wasnt that bad. From what I hear your still gettin in goin' it takes tyme cuzz. keep up your practice and try to come up with some more comical original punches not jabs. keep it up tho cuzz you commin along. late

Stealth

May 8, 2002
It wasn't all that tight with the style or anything, but i really liked your disses and wordplay. Just find your niche, u already got the clowning down.

micwu

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
tank aint no friend to me/
i puff on the light green but dont take me lightly/
no not even slightly unless you wanna smite me an get lifted by my tele-tech-lemetry/
in the street its all about survial on the net Locc is my rival/
its so pitaful i have to bust a fool over somthing so trivial/
like a sucka post a rhyme he thought was hot on the 91sicc spot/
get plugged by the red dot garunteed head shot split ya wig peal ya cap an twist ya knot/
knock ya head off your shoulders i run wit a gang of soilders/
hood patrolers pistol toting rollers an young guns on corners/
theres no evadin home invasions black mask guns blazin every bullet got a destination/
some lead in ya head a few in ya back the rest in ya chest cuz i caught ya butt naked wit out your vest/
its nuthin bet that when i find where your mans at the gat gonna spit spat an put an end to the chit chat/
you all on my dick like a jim hat so keep my name out your mouth an ill keep my dick out your girls/
all up in that ass like hershey swirls.....................
Wha Wha..."Wu-Wu"

Apr 26, 2002
@fatal

thanks, i agree 100%

but micwu that was pretty tight, it wouldnt surprise me if u gett a lot of votes cuz minus the dissing, it was a solid verse i thought