Week 3 WINNER'S BRACKET Kodogg v. Curt B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Hey Curt-B watch yo back I got so many faces Im like Kur-b /
You Prolly one of those kids with "Iam a Hounour Student" >>
Bumpa Stickaz /
You be hindin behind the computer when Im hidin behind ma >>
Trigga/
Now Curt-B your gonna try 'n Burn me? /
Cuz when ya learn me y'all find out i got more murders then 9-11 /
Fuck dat im sendin 10,000 Plus to hell 'n not to heaven /
Cuz hell is where I got ma connection /
You get on da mic 'n they be pullin da cord /
I get on da mic they be clapin' 'n askin for more /
"ENCOUR ENCOUR" Yo gurl be screamin that when I get her on >>
All fours /
Curt-B come up to "ME" 'n ill hit ya harder then Ali /
I got yo friends, yo gurl, 'n even yo momma callin' me /
O Wait what gurl what freinds? /
'n by the way quit rappin, quit tryin thats jus my 2 centz /
Speakin of money you aint got none /
Man you prolly one of em computer geekz prolly fat ass hell >>
They be callin you 10 tons of fun /
'n how can ya see me if ya cant even see yo own 2 feet /
Back up biotch you fuckin with an Ellite..

kDOGG put'n it down.. Sorry this chopyer then the others.. But I have very little time.

May 21, 2002
yo the siccness was down and i couldnt get on until today it kept sayin error or timed out so i couldnt post. even if u keep the decision the way it is i'll still drop one off the dome right now.

May 21, 2002
yo kodogg u call that a flow dogg?/ commmon homie u slow dogg..jus quit dont even try to answer/ im like a tragic disease in my spittins im like cancer/ financer..and ur flows is way down in the stock market/ mine are like the earhquake in '89, off the charts bitch/ u start this/ but i finish it with diminished shit becuz u think u smart bitch..heres a good tip/ go to the ghetto get some hood shit/ its nuthin that u would spit/ but even if u did its wouldnt beat n e thing i could spit..even tho im typin instead of usin a pencil/ im still rippin shit and u resentful/ unrelentfull as i stun ur pen full/ lead always beats ink if its suspensefull..and my shit suspends urs to the fullest/ so i cock back and drop that verse like bulletts as it repremends ur whole clip..of lyrical ammunition/ even if i was a hick in texas chewin i couldnt stand u spittin.

May 21, 2002
if u wanna show sympothy due to the siccness shut down period and let this slide since im only 1 day late and on as soon as i could get on then let the votes come through cuz i aint a no show now, never was, and never will be. wutever if i get dropped t the losers bracket i'll rip shit and come back to drop heat on muthafuckas. and if i get the decision changed then keep this in mind: that flow took my 5 mins and kodoggs flow proly took the whole day he got to drop.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I Dont apreciate you sayin it'd take me that long to make a post like I did.. It was real choppy (My Post).. But Yeah.. 'n wayz I dont want to be known as the boy that didnt accept a battle mayne.. 'n if Curt-B got what it takes to win then he should be the one to win mayne.. So i say let the vote continue!

May 21, 2002
yo kodogg my bad homie that wasnt a direct hit man i said probably cuz hella heads on here write their shit so i was jus sayin proly and i was pissed cuz i was d.q.'d and i thought it was wack but if this isgonna continue then lets get the votes crackin.