Week 3... Micwu v. Heitic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
ahh yes my initial battle...

First battle on tha Siccness and I'm up against micwu
Better here than right beside you as my appearance might excite you
To the point that you bow quicc lookin to learn a new kind of tricc
That do'nt involve no Rob or Ricc bendin you ova and feedin you dicc
But do'nt go runnin cryin "RAPE!!!" cuz you know how much you like it
The evidence is all right here, this charge do'nt try and fight it
You'll be tried in Heitic's court of law without a jury to hear you bawl
Lyrical execution like a shot to the jaw that ai'nt seen before you fall
To the ground and to your knees like all them times before
But this time twas I who launched tha blow that introduced you to the floor
And while you're down there wastin space and pollutin all my air
Checc out this, i gotta piss, and my target is your hair
But hey peep the bright side, i drink a lot of beer
So if you drink my urine now your buzz will last a year
You gave up quite a bit of blood, but pride you never had
The rhymes you spit are less than weak, would you like a maxi pad?

Jun 25, 2002
SAM SAVAGE said:
i noticed alot of sexual refrences towards mic-wu in this battle!! WTF!!
is this a battle verse or a love letter!!
uh, this is a battle verse...i typed this in @ work b/c i have'nt got my connection at my new apartment yet...i apologize if you read into this that i'm tryin to fucc a fellow male, next time i'll be a little more obvious and say i would'nt fucc you with someone else's dicc and the 2nd gunman pushin

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Heitic it was good God,In all honesty.Your a mc? Or in it for fun?Becasue you have talent that I can't seem to master yet.The ability to make punchlines and Insult's directed at the opponent.I go for more of a lyrical appraoch in my rhymes again some feel it some don't son.Good shit though.
2 C's

Jun 25, 2002
thx Deuce...i just do this shit for fun, neva really wrote battle raps which is why i think Sam & Typcee are reading into my shit a little different than i intended...me & my boy just put shit down as kinda a way to keep in touch, he's out @ camp pendleton & i'm clear tha fucc out in ohio...i do'nt have a set style really, most of the shit i do write follows a storyline kind of, which is where i think translation got lost in this one...i just fucc with people on a daily basis, its part of my personality and the sense of humor i have kinda draws people in...like this battle shit, i ai'nt aimin @ no one but for the sake of the format i'll pull punches but it's all in fun...i ca'nt wait to see what micwu comes bacc with, hopefully it will be worth some laffs, in a good way

May 22, 2002
whos is Heitic? some retarded dislectsic?to tell the trurth i could really give a monkey shit/
peep this tid-bit as the loogie mice-ster prepares to spit/
tell me whats your affinity for my rectal vasinity an dont give me a corny line about you an me commiting acts of sodomy your dillousions of a love thatll never be/
its a good possibilty that your coming in touch wtih your homo-sexuality an wanna try it out on me/
i dont swing that way not even on a bad day/
on a day with no bitchs no richs an no indo never would i turn into a man hoe/
playin comando in the foxhole till the load blow?/
only in your fantasy now i shall dissmantel thee/
"H" is for the Hoe inside you wait to come out/
"E" is for Every time you ran your mouth an got socked in it/
"I" well I is Illrelevent since you skill are below par an far from decent/
"T"is for Timid i had you shook soon as you seen the thread/
"I" is for Illiterate which you are if you thought that was a tight spit/
Finally "C" is for the conclusion meaning add up the votes HEITIC is losin/
~whoompty whoomp "Wu-Wu"

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Vote-Heitic
Reason:Where exactly were the rhymes micwu?Son,I found myself readin' it 5 or 6 times lookin' for em'It's a good verse,Both were prbably under par,Heitic will get better though as time progresses.That whole spellin' out his name was ripped off from our battle me and tragic last week,So I didn't see it as original but other than that it was aight God
2 C's

May 22, 2002
i feel ya duece im not on it like i should be.we'll see what happens with the votes.
oh an duece hopfully we'll get our chance to battle ive been meanin to get at you since we both started flowin on here.
~peace

Jun 12, 2002
Aim-DeuceTheYungPimp

Oh word? Well first thing's first son...Why don't you go vote on my battle,I don' think I see your name there it's 5-4 in Seak's favour in need of more votes.Get bacc at me on that battle shit though...In the flows board or something.
2 C's

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Heitic get's my vote due to the Micwu not ryhming the last half of his verse...

@Deuce- do your thing dude, keep hustlin up them votes... :classic: