Week 3 LOSERS BRACKET Choas v. Bayzhe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
muahahhahahahahhahahhahahahha...

checkin in.... expect something soon... verrrry soon...

oh, and whats the bar limit? dont wanna start going off and go off too much and not be able to use all my material... yaknow?

Jun 9, 2002
You think you’re original? Man, you’re way off//
Do you know how many cats on the net named Chaos? //
You aint thug or gangster, I can tell your white//
Cuz you’re the only Chaos who spells it right//
He’s all on my jock. I’m this mug’s hero//
You aint cold cuz you got your sig as Sub Zero//
You prolly got the pic cuz you thought he was cute//
This herb is going to get cut right off from the root//
You’re just pathetic, what a frikken joke//
If you had voted for me in round one I would’ve gotten Biggz’s vote//
But you didn’t though, you voted against me cuz I’m a threat, clown//
You set me up to lose to get beat in the next round? //
Shit son, you’re gonna have to pay for that//
Unless you forgot, whenever I spit BaYzHe aint wacc//
What goes around comes around; it’s coming around to you//
You’re wacc and I’m nice, I win and now you lose//
You’re out bitch, and I’m advancing to the next//
You’re only chance is that everyone else tags me as a threat//
On some Survivor shit is the only way you have hope in this round//
And the board bonds against me with the goal of voting me out//

suck me you bitches...

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
:devious:

when I spit 'n BaYzHe's on 'board' he gets soaked 'n hits the deck faster then seamen(semen)//
bro, I'll leave you fuckin lid twisted I'm goin easy so ya might have a chance to win//
now once again, my vote against you was nothin personal your just fuckin wack//
bitch you'll get ya neck rung worse then a telephone jack.. fuck it.. I'm on a full throttle attack//
like sadam when I get to spittin he has to hit his chambers like bombs hit Iraq, don't even want it like that//
this cat feel flat on his back tryin test scriptures with mine, get ripped quick 'n declined with every line you drop//
couldn't sell out if you tryed.. don't even think a pawn shop would buy ya shit cause even they know your whole album would flop//
now what you got on me, nothin.. homie you think your up there? you ain't even real//
how could it be?.. BaYzHe ain't even an emcee, let the truth be known I'm here to reveal how fake a bitch can be//
don't know how many are gonna agree, but i'm sorta feelin like BaYzHe's gettin ripped to the highest degree//
most should feel me, and how the fuck does sub zero come into play?//
bro, your talkin about shit bein cute.. thats got me thinkin your sorta gay.. This bitch is gettin a new asshole ripped today//
let it be known, BaYzHe may rip the microphone but I hold this text down.. 'n roll fags in this 'bus' I'm known as 'Jerome'//

:dead:

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Vote=bayzhe

choas good shit but bayzhes shit wuz poppin....n how did it have to do with sub zero? i dunno if u noticed the dude in ya sig....sub zero....bayzhe wuz crackin on u fa dat lol....

aigh good shit fellaz bayzhe took it

Apr 25, 2002
wasn't feelin Choas verse at all

that sadeem and bomb shit has been said way too much

hey Skarface, Choas didnt have too many metaphors.... hmm
but
had some good disses, but it seems whoever spits second wins....

Bayzhe came sicc, but one thing Bayzhe i havent voted since this round.... but all gravy... rhyme scheme and punches were hard.. props

V: Bayzhe

Jun 9, 2002
"Bayzhe came sicc, but one thing Bayzhe i havent voted since this round.... "

yeah i know... i was just saying... like, if he would've voted for me, it would have been tied... and then there would have been your tie breaker... thats what i meant in the verse... peace and health

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
My vote goes to Bayzhe.. I was laughin my ass off for ages after that subzero shit.. Yeah but Chaos you came HELLA hard man.. Longer lines 'n such jus I dun think it was battle material 'n not enough of it had BayZhe in it.. Ma 2centz

VOTE : Bayzhe

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
entitled to an opin-ion

It was over when the first verse was dropped. BayZhe came hard. Im kinda thinkin some heads is tryin to make it easier on themselves in the winner/loser brackets. Lets not do gay shit & give props to where its due. Its known to happen on the siccness.

P.S I didnt say everybody or any names so dont be offended if your vote was opposite of mine. Thats just my view between the 2 verses. Chaos came coo- seen better. Its bayzhe today

Vote: bayzhe

May 21, 2002
i dunno wut verses u guys were readin and i agree with cmoke. this shit wa sover after bayzhe dropped. mad hard shit homie. props to chaos but this votin for wekaer shit to make the finals easier is dumb man the best rapper should win.
vote=bayzhe