Week 3...EXHIBITION: Masked Man v. Platinumtoofus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Platinumtofus...

Why do you call your self "PLATINUM" when your lyricz don't "shine", your about to get "snorted" in this battle like a "coak line", I "hear" your tha weakest lyricist "sayz tha great big vine", so I'm gonna drop a lil' keystyle and wine and dine, because I already know I've won, been "shot" by my lyrical "gun", look here, I don't want you TO FUS, or else I'ma start to cuss, and cause your body to puss, are you a wannabe Cash Money? If so I think it'z so funny, watchin' you "hop" around like a "bunny", this victory is gonna be "sweat", just like a "beez honey", ...

PLAT is about to get struck with a baseball bat, and believe that, he must've "crossed a black cat", because hez strait outta "luck", I'ma "throw him out my car", but hez gonna "roll then tuck", I'm like a "bowlin' ball" and he tha "pinz", "strike!", I'll run you over with a motorbike, you little lyrical tike, we're nothin' alike...