wanna git ripped cuzz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 30, 2003
this be that crip nigga -
givin no fucc about both yo bitchs as i rip niggas -
cuzzin kc niggaz got hands that cumm quicc like jim on american pie -
scrillen anit braggin but picc out yo casket niggas cuzzin ya'll - about to die -
not a net banggin bitch -
duc and set baggin bitch -
this is the legend -
mouthpeice stat spitting at you niggaz like automatic weapons -
lettin any nigaa have it 4 startin tha static -
servin these bitch niggaz like attic -

Sep 12, 2003
now watch me get my walk on blood/ comeing around the corner and im bust slugs/ watch how that evadence get swept under the rug/ $haybluntz drop bodies/ in big bodies chevy trunks/ we mud slingers id da wood/ and we jus dont give a fuCK/ so whats good this hatin should/ sease but only that will happen is if ur deased/ so call ya priest and get him ready for the wake mizzery is my state/ go ask vertigo and tech if you wanna debate/ ask them what click sells the most cake/ ask hobo tone about the junk and who increased that crime rate/ im the left hand man of the thug lord/ ill red-rum you and this whole board/i killed anouther emcee today and im sorry lord

Jun 6, 2003
ESE DON'T BE WUZZIN ME/"CUZZING" ME"/BECAUSE I BE THAT G/REPPING SUR ONE THREE/CRAZY FLOWS THAT DON'T BLOW LIKE YOURS/THAT'S JUST MY KRAZY MENTALITY. THEY CALL ME K-R-A-Z-E/AND THEY CALL ME SCRAPS UP NORTH/BUT YOU "CRABS" GET BLOWN/TO THE DOME/WHEN I HIT THE MICROPHONE AND DROP THE CHROME ON THE FLOOR/.

Jun 6, 2003
WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT "BLOOD"/I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR DEAD RAG/YOU GETTING WASTED LIKE A HAYSTACK/I BE THE VATO THAT ALWAYS PACKS/NO GLOCK/NO NEED FOR SHOTS/YOUR "BLOOD" DROPS LIKE HOES/ON MY COCK/.

Jan 3, 2003
NuCClehead LoCC said:
My nigga scrill ripped em Cuzz
If yall wanna know who get down in KC
It's me and this nigga

Duce side Cuzz
Aight, youz a nucclehead nigga
so what u figgga... when i pull tha trigga... on u bitch assss.... wiggga's...<br>
then i take it home, and go an bone you mom
so u still think u can run quicka then my triggga, nigga
lead enters ur head, my chrome against ur dome,
once again, imma go to your home, and bone your mom, call deuce and trips on dat hoe.. as 6 nigga's enter the front door, to get a piece of that whore,
yeaaah boi :siccness:

Jan 3, 2003
yo nucclehead motherfucker.. im callin ur name, so heres ur chance at fame, take a run, while im sittin here, without my gun.. u fuckin bum, get a fuckin job, cuz ur ryhmes are spent, and ur mum cant pay rent, on ur tent, while she in there gettin bent