TOURNAMENT RULES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I took the top 16 contenders. You're all actin like fuck-ups, so i didn't do anything special to try to accomodate other people. Here's the rules:
-THREE Verses per contender, per battle.
-Verses due within 7 days.
-Voting due within 10 days.
-If you bitch, i'm just gonna give you a forfeit for the tournament. This is the internet. If you have a problem, deal with it. Act like men instead of a bunch of pussies.
-No anonymous judges means that there's gonna be a lot of "dickriding" votes. You all bitched about anonymous judges last tournament. So if you bitch about "dickriding" this tournament...then that means you'll just bitch about anything when you're losing.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
PEOPLE LIKE VAMPS,DEEP,ETC...
I agree people from off the flows board. But i think they should be from another flows board. Someone who understands flows.

I say...let the people vote. If somebody is dickriding...call them on it. We'll decide from there.

Apr 25, 2002
i can only get on a couple tymez a week, but when i do get on i pozt my shyt....dunno if ill be able to get three versez in by Saturday anyway unless tank locc poztz hiz 2nd verse up real soon.

N

Napalm

Check it how many bars is standered for three verses and does there need to a choures?

NAPALM